Omnia 7 cases?

influenceuk#WP

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
What cases are fellow owners using? I can't seem to find any decent ones out there just the cheap tacky ones off eBay.

Any suggestions? or recommendations?

big33mc

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
HI, I currently use a Advanced FlexiShield Skin (clear), purchased from mobilefun.co.uk coupled with a Vikuiti screen protector ADQC27 bought from protectionfilms24.com,I tried several cases from Amazon but found that "you get what you pay for" as they looked cheap and stretched when removed a few times. If you go with the screen protector I would also advise the Mounting aid for Vikuiti screen protectors (small, 50mm) as after several attempts with different brands this protector was the easiest to apply and has lasted far longer, hope this helps :)

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the "Barely There" from Case Mate. Got it from Amazon, and it comes with screen protectors(which I didn't use, cause it's Gorilla Glass). I didn't want a case like an Otter Box, that covers up so much of the beauty of the phone, but I had to have something, cause this phone is just too damn slick and will slip from my grips like thin air. I love the beauty of the Super AMOLED screen, which would be downplayed with a screen protector on.

WuzzoUK

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Sadly the Case Mate "Barely There" appears to be discontinued. Pity as I have one for another mobile and it's excellent for taming the slippery beasts that latest mobiles seem to be.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just checked the case-mate.com site and "Barely There" is still available to purchase. You have to look under the Smartphone cases>Windows Phone 7 cases>Samsung Omnia 7 cases, and it's now for the price of $9.99. This is at 11:38am Central time U.S.

WuzzoUK

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately also says "temporarily out of stock" - same as all other sellers. Had my hope up for a minute, but thanks anyway for responding.

WuzzoUK

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Update - despite Case-Mate themselves telling me that the "Barely There" is discontinued, Mobile Fun in UK has a new stock. Mine arrived today and is excellent. I already have a case-mate for an iPhone so I knew what to expect in quality, but this really sets off the Omnia, you hardly know the case is there but it also provides that bit of grip that the Omnia lacks. Can't recommend enough. iPhone now relegated to being a Sonos controller because the GUI seems so dated compared to WP7.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12