HTC Arrive Rubber Case

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Will be interested to hear your thoughts if you ordered it. I've ordered similar cases in the past and the front half has been problematic in getting it to securely stay put after the first few days. If you find otherwise I may give it a shot.

omi205

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I took a different rout and got the "clear protection" for the Arrive. It covers the entire outside of the phone (not the inside keboard part). Its basically a screen cover all over the outside, it also covers the screen. Came to fit the phone just perfect and looks as if nothing is there. Got it for $14 on ebay.

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
omni205 - what is the "clear protection you are referring to? I have the body glove case (which I am returning) and the sprint screen protectors (awful) and really want to protect my phone this go around...

vishank

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
omni205 - what is the "clear protection you are referring to? I have the body glove case (which I am returning) and the sprint screen protectors (awful) and really want to protect my phone this go around...

I believe these were the ones he was referring to: HTC Arrive INVISIBLE Full Body Screen Protector Shield - eBay (item 370498122609 end time Apr-11-11 14:47:03 PDT)

I bought one myself a few days ago and have yet to receive it.

I took a different rout and got the "clear protection" for the Arrive. It covers the entire outside of the phone (not the inside keboard part). Its basically a screen cover all over the outside, it also covers the screen. Came to fit the phone just perfect and looks as if nothing is there. Got it for $14 on ebay.

Was it hard to install?

onemadrssn

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I saw those on ebay. If you search for "htc 7 pro" instead of "arrive" they are a few more versions of that same thing such as a matte anti-glare version.

what i want is just an anti-glare screen protector and nothing around the body.

Matts4313

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I came to ask the same question - has anyone bought a case yet? I just had my first drop. It scuffed the back pretty good. Need to get a case ASAP!

vishank

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Awesome case

Hey guys,

I am just reporting back on my review of the HTC Arrive Full Body Protector that I bought from the Ebay link. It is amazing. Looks great on the phone and makes it so it isnt clunky at all. Easy to install as well. Would highly recommend. I did not put the protector around the rubber parts yet but contemplating it.

Cheers.

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I am just reporting back on my review of the HTC Arrive Full Body Protector that I bought from the Ebay link. It is amazing. Looks great on the phone and makes it so it isnt clunky at all. Easy to install as well. Would highly recommend. I did not put the protector around the rubber parts yet but contemplating it.

Cheers.

pics please!

Last edited:

mock19

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Considering buying this iNcido Brand HTC Arrive Combo Rubber Feel Black Protective Case Faceplate Cover + LCD Screen Protector for HTC Arrive

Has anyone tried ANY case for the Arrive (besides the Body Glove one that Sprint sells) and would like to share their opinion? Thanks..

If I purchase the iNcido one I'll post my opinion on it once I receive it..

I purchased a similar case from ebay for $5.95 free shipping. It looks identical and they had a bunch of different colors...even a snap on clear acrylic case. So far it fits better than the Bodyglove sprint offers and is 3/4 the cost. Fits securely. We'll see if the snap pieces crack on the first drop or not.

For $6 though I am very happy. Only complaint would be the blue color on some of the mold lines are white. Nothing a blue sharpie can't fix though! I'm going to order a couple back ups.

disposed

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
How do these cases secure to the phone? Is it small tabs that fit in the slit between the two halves of the phone? Had one on my moment that worked like that and it separated the 2 halves and made the slider looser over time, was not very happe.

victorsin

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I guess the old saying is right.... You get what you pay for. This is fairly inexpensive product and it performs OK (it fits, it's as described, etc.). I have purchased quite a few htc sensation cases in search of one that fits my need but as compared to highly cost silicon cases this is way better with a better rubber quality and at half the price of other high cost silicon cases. Well this case does the job of protecting the phone.

The problem using the case which i felt recently is that, although it fits alright, the phone pops out of the skin quite easily. Trying to dig your phone out of your purse? Better grab it carefully because if you grab the skin, the phone will fall out. I'll continue to use it because like I said, it was as described and it was pretty inexpensive. It may get on my nerves though, and at that point, I'll get a hard rubber case that will keep my phone in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99