Any recommendations for a car dock so you can use the Trophy as a GPS navigator?
    06-02-2011 10:14 PM
    I stumbled across this product called the Spiderpodium a while ago. I don't own one of these so I can't speak for how well it works but it sure looks interesting.

Breffo - About Spiderpodium

Although in the picture it looks like they have it hooked into the car's air vents so I don't know how practical it is. But at $20 it's not crazy expensive. And it looks like you could easily plug it into a car charger as well.
    06-03-2011 11:19 AM
    I've looking around for a car dock as well. This is one I've found at quite a few online stores:
    Amazon.com: Naztech N4000-11202 Universal Vehicle Mount & Charger with Micro USB - Mini USB - iPhone Tips - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Seems pretty straightforward, but I haven't found a good source of user reviews for it.
    06-03-2011 11:44 AM
    06-03-2011 12:28 PM
    Perhaps a little pricey because you have to buy both the car mount and the phone mount, but they have flavors specific to the Trophy.

ProClip Car Mounts
    06-08-2011 04:46 PM
    The ProClip car mount arrived yesterday. It easily as good as the Motorola mount I have for my OG Droid. I got the powered one and was concerned about how well the phone would slide in/out of the holder since sometimes I feel challenged just trying to plug in the cord by itself. The mount guides the phone onto the plug without any hangups at all. IMO, this is just a very well built mount. Couple of pics of the setup taken with my Focus.
    06-12-2011 09:41 PM
    My ProClip is scheduled to be delivered today. I'll be replacing the Fascinate ProClip holder so I didn't need to buy the mount this time. I looked at the car mount part as a one time investment, and I'll replace the holder as often as needed as I upgrade phones.

If you can afford it, I highly recommend spending a little extra and getting the ProClip!
    06-15-2011 09:31 AM
    Can you measure the depth from the mounting flange to the forward most part of the mount (or the phone if it sticks up further).
    10-03-2011 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD