Incipio Cases

hepi

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I purchased this case back in July and it really does a great job. It may sound strange but I find that the camera, volume, and power buttons are actually more responsive with the case on the phone. It also came with a screen protector. Just glad that the Windows Phone OS is incredibly reliable and it is very rare to reset the phone by turning it off and removing the battery. Since July, I've only had to remove the case once to take the battery out on a reset and that was while I was updating to Mango so it certainly was worth the minor hassle. It is not a hassle because it is difficult to remove, just a little tedious making sure everything lines up perfectly when putting on the acrylic cover. I have dropped my phone several times, the worst being when it fell onto the tarmac while taking it out of my pocket to snap some pics at an airshow. The case did its job and the phone did not even receive a scratch.

I searched for myincipio.com coupon codes and managed to find one for 30% off which made the cost more reasonable. I did not pay for expedited freight either and received the case in a couple of days.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought two of them, one for me (black/black) and one for my fiancee (pink/gray). We went through a few of the normal cheapy ebay cases, and found some that fit tightly and securely, but the quality of the material was not reassuring. I found good deals on the silicrylics (17.99 for the black, and 22.95 for the pink), and we are very happy with them. They fit tightly, and look like they would provide good protection though neither of us have actually dropped them yet. We find that the buttons are easier to push now as well, especially the lock/unlock top button. One drawback is they do pick up lint. It's not a problem for her as she keeps hers in her purse, but mine in my pocket shows lint pretty easily, even more so because it is black. Overall I would highly recommend the Incipio Silicrylic to anyone.

nopre

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
How are these holding up?

I just ordered one of the gray rubber with the black plastic models. The grey looked pretty white in the vids and pics.

It seems the black/black ones are sold out on amazon...

The buttons on my trophy don't inspire a lot of confidence so I'm looking forward to having easier access to them and protecting them from gunk.

I hope it's not too bulky...

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Both of ours are holding up great. They do make the buttons easier to push, and everything works as it should. Another thing I have noticed is that over time the rubber becomes less "tacky" and doesn't seem to pick up as much lint in your pocket.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought this in White/Grey and I really, really like it. I have had trouble lining the two cases up, especially on the front left side, but other than that, it is great!

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I broke my hard, outer case today. One of the corners broke off and the opposite to that where there is a rectangle cut out, the plastic cracked on the outside. I'm just too rough on phones...

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
coupon

I just ordered a silicrylic case from Incipio. I used the following code: FBFAN2011 and it saved me $4.50. As of now the black/black combo is on backorder.

nopre

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been using mine for several weeks and I really like it. I'm not that crazy about the color but it works well. The buttons are a lot easier to find and press and it doesn't add to the size of the phone much. I sometimes struggled to find the unlock button before I got this case but not any more! The camera bulge is slightly recessed now so it also protects the cam when the phone is lying face up.

No problems accessing the headphone/charge jacks either.

I will admit that the white silicone does make the phone more visible in low light so the grey/white is probably the most functional color...

Speebs

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a silicrylic case from Incipio. I used the following code: FBFAN2011 and it saved me $4.50. As of now the black/black combo is on backorder.

It's not on backorder, it's been discontinued (Incipio told me this when I tried to order it through their Amazon store). The other colors are also discontinued and they're just selling off their remaining stock. I guess they just aren't popular enough to keep making, even though the Trophy is still being sold :(

Here's what they emailed to me:

incipio said:
Thank you for contacting us. We have cancelled and refunded your order. Unfortunately, this color sold out before the other which is why we still have the other colors, and because this is an older phone, we will not be running another set of these cases.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I got an Incipio Feather case (Red) and it's been nice. Have dropped it a few times and minimal damage, though one corner took a couple drops and a small piece of the corner section cracked and eventually broke off, though it's so minor I just ignore it. The Feather cases aren't really designed to be super rugged, but they give you a decent minimal amount of protection while staying very slim and stylish.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I've got the Incipio Feather case as well (black) and I agree. It has held up fine but it's so thin it's like the phone barely has a case at all. Ended up getting my wife an Incipio case for her iPod Touch as well. Definitely pretty well constructed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster