Having just got my Radar, i am after a decent case. There arnt many out there yet, but tempted at ebay special 'TPU' case. Anyone had experience with these?
    I had a silicone case on a wildfire previously and ddnt think it was very good, very loose and kept coming off. Is TPU better?
    11-01-2011 02:40 PM
    I've got one on my focus and like it quite a bit. On the iPhone too when I used it.

I only posted from my iPhone using Tapatalk because my Focus is charging!
    11-01-2011 06:46 PM
    I've got one on my focus and like it quite a bit. On the iPhone too when I used it.

I only posted from my iPhone using Tapatalk because my Focus is charging!
    Just received one I purchased from ebay. I like it.
    Its alot stiff and almost rigid compared to an old silicone case I had.
    Only 2.95 :)
    11-03-2011 02:15 PM
    hi everyone! Im from the Philippines and this is my first time to post in this forum, been with my radar since january, and its a joy! but the problem is its a dirt magnet and the aluminum part is slippery. dropped it once. so I bought from expansys-usa a OEM casing its has the rubbery grip and with polycarbonate frame support. heres the link: HTC Radar Hard Shell HC C660 #99H10429-00 - Expansys USA
    04-02-2012 01:48 AM
    I have this one Amazon.com: Hybrid TPU Skin Cover for HTC Radar 4G, Black/Smoke: Cell Phones & Accessories along with a Skinomi screen protector. Looks nice, fits all cutouts perfectly and gives good protection but buttons are harder to press but I've got used to it. Clear one also available Amazon.com: Hybrid TPU Skin Cover for HTC Radar 4G, Black/Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories
    04-02-2012 10:50 AM
    I use this one, but I paid about $4 for it on eBay. Comes with a screen protector too.
    04-02-2012 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD