Focus S cases

spartanguy83

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Any leads on cases for the Focus S? Nothing at AT&T and Seidio. In fact, a rep at Seidio say there are no plans to make any accesseries specifically for the Focus S.

leakAddict

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll report back how it is later this week if there's any interest. I'd rather have one of the case-mate hard shells that AT&T has, but those things are a rip-off at $45. It's just pennies (if that much) worth of plastic.

I'd be interested on the ease of access to the hardware buttons. Thanks

kwjr

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd rather have one of the case-mate hard shells that AT&T has, but those things are a rip-off at $45. It's just pennies (if that much) worth of plastic.

Seriously. Right around $25 is the most I can justify spending on a case. I'll just keep an eye on the eBays and Amazons of the world for something reasonable. I'm pretty gentle with my gadgets anyway, so I'm not concerned with carrying around a naked Focus S for a few months.

blurredvision

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Seriously. Right around $25 is the most I can justify spending on a case. I'll just keep an eye on the eBays and Amazons of the world for something reasonable. I'm pretty gentle with my gadgets anyway, so I'm not concerned with carrying around a naked Focus S for a few months.

I'm not really that big on cases for my phones, I'm gentle with them as well. But with this Focus S, it's so thin and slick that I feel like I need a little extra to hold onto when handling it.

ScubaSteve2

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not really that big on cases for my phones, I'm gentle with them as well. But with this Focus S, it's so thin and slick that I feel like I need a little extra to hold onto when handling it.

That's how I feel. It is almost too thin. So I think a case will really balance it out and I will hopefully be able to hold on to it more securely. Plus I have a habit of leaving the phone in my lap while driving and sometimes I forget that it is there when I get out of the car, so the phone ends up on the asphalt.

Xtian80

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up. If anybody is ordering the case from AT&T, if you go to here you will get a 25% discount off all accessories.

Confirmed...I used this coupon to order my case and it worked, still haven't got the case in the mail yet, but it has only been 2 days. Hopefully it is a good case

ScubaSteve2

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Confirmed...I used this coupon to order my case and it worked, still haven't got the case in the mail yet, but it has only been 2 days. Hopefully it is a good case

Which case did you order? I am still waiting for them to get them in the store. I hope they get them in soon.

Xtian80

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the hard one, can't remember the make, but it's not the silicon one. Hopefully I'll get it soon and I can let you all know what I think

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

ScubaSteve2

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the black Case-Mate Tough case. I got it for about $35 (from $45), with free 2-day shipping using the link mentioned above. I was getting tired of waiting for the stores to stock them, since the stores have no idea when they are going to get them in. So hopefully I like the case.

blurredvision

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up this one:

For Samsung Focus S/I937 Soft Silicone SKIN Protector Cover Case Black New | eBay

I'll report back how it is later this week if there's any interest. I'd rather have one of the case-mate hard shells that AT&T has, but those things are a rip-off at $45. It's just pennies (if that much) worth of plastic.

I got this case in the mail today and it's definitely worth the $5. The measurements are spot on. All of the cut-outs for the buttons, headphone jack and usb plug are centered and provide more than enough room to press and insert plugs. The front touch buttons on the bottom still have enough room to press normally.

Overall, it's a no-frills silicone case that gives me more grip when picking it up and holding it. I don't recommend it for anybody who wears tight jeans, I seriously doubt it'll slide in and out of pockets easily. It's going to suit my needs perfectly fine until I find a cheap hard case to pick up.

slpaige

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I got this case in the mail today and it's definitely worth the $5. The measurements are spot on. All of the cut-outs for the buttons, headphone jack and usb plug are centered and provide more than enough room to press and insert plugs. The front touch buttons on the bottom still have enough room to press normally.

Overall, it's a no-frills silicone case that gives me more grip when picking it up and holding it. I don't recommend it for anybody who wears tight jeans, I seriously doubt it'll slide in and out of pockets easily. It's going to suit my needs perfectly fine until I find a cheap hard case to pick up.

I picked this up as well and it appears to be quite decent.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo