I've been searching for the official HTC dock for the Titan with no luck. The US version of HTC site does not list the Titan and the UK version lists the dock as out of stock. I found it at HTC Titan Desktop Cradle CR S600 #99H10461-00 - Expansys USA but it says "Due Friday 16th December". Any know where I can buy it now?
    11-22-2011 12:37 AM
    Expansys lists the US dock @ HTC Titan Desktop Cradle CR S600 #99H10461-00 - Expansys USA

It says its not due till the 15th of December. Probably means its not even available for purchase anywhere yet until that time.
    11-22-2011 03:09 AM
    Holy cow thats expensive. One thing I will miss about the the apple ecosystem is all the alarm clock docks, speaker docks, and just about anything you want with an iphone dock built into it. I will want something for my bedside. Wish they had an alarm clock dock though.
    11-22-2011 05:47 PM
    One major advantage of idevices is they all have the charger port in the same place. If a manufacturer makes an ialarmclock it will work with every ipod,iphone,itouch ever made giving them a huge install base. Just about every WP7 device has the port in a different spot.
    11-23-2011 01:41 AM
    Yeah, but WP7 would not be making the docks, HTC, or samsung would. They should be able to make adapters for each of their phones to cradle into the dock. The ialarmclocks do this. Of course I lost all the adapters to mine a while ago but my phone still stands in place, barely.

HTC uses the same plug it seems like for all devices. So it should be fairly easy to just make adapters to hold the different phones. Though they do have a bunch of phones.
    11-23-2011 01:13 PM
    11-24-2011 03:21 PM
    I ordered the same one yesterday. A guy posted over at xda saying it does not autolaunch the htc dock app.
    Last edited by cormasco; 11-24-2011 at 11:38 PM.
    11-24-2011 11:33 PM
    Sucks you don't get another USB cable with it for 40 bucks. But hey the phone was a penny with a free 25.00 Microsoft app card.
    12-21-2011 12:09 PM
    Sucks you don't get another USB cable with it for 40 bucks. But hey the phone was a penny with a free 25.00 Microsoft app card.
    Post some pictures and your thoughts about it when you get the chance! Thanks

Also, if you put this on your bed-side table, is the idea that the screen stays on all night long?

Third and final question.. Does anyone think the HTC dock would work when any type of case is on the Titan?
    Last edited by sfleuriet; 12-21-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    12-21-2011 01:49 PM
    Post some pictures and your thoughts about it when you get the chance! Thanks

Also, if you put this on your bed-side table, is the idea that the screen stays on all night long?

Third and final question.. Does anyone think the HTC dock would work when any type of case is on the Titan?
    Cool dock and you can set up wireless sync over wifi with the Zune software for keeping pics, music and video up to date without having to connect to the pc. Display stays on but you can hit the power button to turn it off. It is a fingerprint magnet and dust magnet as seen from these photos.
    Dont think it would work if the phone is in a case though.
    12-22-2011 09:22 AM
    Looks nice - thanks for the info. But I agree, it probably wont work with any type of case on the phone. That's a deal-breaker for me unfortunately.
    12-22-2011 02:46 PM
    Instead of a dedicated dock, I've been using a universal fold-up tablet stand that works with almost anything, including the Titan. I don't have a case, but it should accommodate one. I don't usually charge it while it's on the stand, but if I chose to, the charging side(left side) would have to point up using the stock charging cable. I guess it would work pointing down also using an "L" adapter, but I don't have one to test with.

Amazon.com: Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, Kindle Fire, Playbook, Xoom, Toshiba, Acer, Nook and Other Tablets (IPM-TAB1): Cell Phones & Accessories
    12-22-2011 03:13 PM
    I have an HTC Titan dock that I no longer need. I traded my Titan for the Samsung Focus S.

I am happy to sell it to you if you are interested. PM me if interested.
    01-04-2012 05:02 PM
    I have an HTC Titan dock that I no longer need. I traded my Titan for the Samsung Focus S.

I am happy to sell it to you if you are interested. PM me if interested.
    I would love to buy it, but I need it to work with my hard shell case!
    01-04-2012 08:13 PM
    Got a couple of the "Titan" cradles when I visited the Microsoft Store this weekend in Denver. They do come with a USB cable and as far as working with a case... Don't think it will work unless you have one of the really thin cases (1mm). I'm using a Skinomi TechSkin. Overall I'm very pleased with the entire package.
    01-17-2012 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD