Are there any decent cases out for the Titan yet?

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my phone from AT&T, so I also ordered the Case Mate Tough Case they sell. I hear that the Focus S version of said case tends to cause accidental camera button presses, though the protruding button is likely more at fault than the case. I'll let you guys know how it works whenever I finally get the phone and case shipped to me.

stoogefandave

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the full-body Zagg InvisibleShield for my Titan. They are half price today and tomorrow. I liked the one I had on my LG Incite a few years ago and it protected it from being thrown across the asphalt with my chair on a very windy day. I'm sure that it will improve the grip. What I'm not sure about is what affect it will have on the touchscreen.

jenashley

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the full-body Zagg InvisibleShield for my Titan. They are half price today and tomorrow. I liked the one I had on my LG Incite a few years ago and it protected it from being thrown across the asphalt with my chair on a very windy day. I'm sure that it will improve the grip. What I'm not sure about is what affect it will have on the touchscreen.

I was all about Zagg a couple days ago when first contemplating it for my device, but then someone said it creates a rubbery feel and a dimpled looking screen, so I'm not sure what to do now.

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking around to find some sort of case, but can only seem to find some cheap ones from amazon: HTC TITAN RUBBERISED BACK COVER CASE / SHELL: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
Titan owners, what case (if any) do you use for your phone? And if anyone has used the case I gave the link to, what is that like?

I ordered the Rubberized Case from Amazon. I normally use Case-Mate cases but they look a little different for the Titan. My first impression of this case is positive as far as looks and possible protection. I can't say anything about the fit because I won't have my phone for another two days. It is a firm rubber and thin about a third thinner than the Case-Mate on the first Samsung Focus, it is exactly the same width as the Case-Mate for the Samsung Galaxy S2 and about a 1/4 inch taller. But for $5.99 and free shipping I will have something to protect my 1 cent phone when it arrives.

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Rubberized Case from Amazon. I normally use Case-Mate cases but they look a little different for the Titan. My first impression of this case is positive as far as looks and possible protection. I can't say anything about the fit because I won't have my phone for another two days. It is a firm rubber and thin about a third thinner than the Case-Mate on the first Samsung Focus, it is exactly the same width as the Case-Mate for the Samsung Galaxy S2 and about a 1/4 inch taller. But for $5.99 and free shipping I will have something to protect my 1 cent phone when it arrives.

Do you have any pictures of the case?

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I hope this works and if it does I hope it helps. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy s2 for AT&T (4.3 screen)

Thanks for the pics :) Is the inside of the case rubber, or plastic? I once had an all plastic case for my iphone, and it really scratched the back. I have used rubber lined ones since.

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I received a similar case to the Ops today (same brand, different color). Fits over just the back and is one piece. My phone comes in tomorrow so I'm not sure about fit yet but it is much more firm than the rubber case from tjwheels.

Ordered a cheap case for my wife's Focus when she first got it and she's been happy with it. This one seems okay so far, but the HTC branded one here.

asac12

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in an extra-slim case for my one cent Titan that's being delivered this afternoon, but don't want the additional bulk. Even the Case-Mate Barely There case looks a little too bulky for me. I think I'm going to wrap the body and sides with Zagg to keep the original body size, and use the HTC Titan Screen Protector SP P620 found on Expansys to maintain the smooth feel and clarity of the Titan screen. According to my tracking info, only a few more hours!

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
The case I have is pretty slim but I'm not sure how it compares to the Case Mate. I'll post more this afternoon as my Titan is on the truck for delivery.

I'm curious to hear more about the HTC screen protectors as well. Would love to see a comparison between them and the Zaggs.

littlesteelo16

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
The case I have is pretty slim but I'm not sure how it compares to the Case Mate. I'll post more this afternoon as my Titan is on the truck for delivery.

I'm curious to hear more about the HTC screen protectors as well. Would love to see a comparison between them and the Zaggs.

That would be fantastic if you could let us know. I might get a pouch style case, like I have with my iPhone.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I got my Titan today, along with the Case Mate Tough Case. I am pleasantly surprised with the case. I thought it was going to make the whole thing big and bulky, but it is very lightweight, but sturdy. I recommend it!

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
That would be fantastic if you could let us know. I might get a pouch style case, like I have with my iPhone.
So the case is quite thin and adds very little bulk to the phone. Problem is it seems to be just a tad bit small. It fits well at the bottom of the phone but the top doesn't come all the way up over the sides. I had to push and prod a little to 'even' it up as it'll clear one side great, but not both. If it were a little bit larger I'd give it'd do well to cover the phone, though if you were to drop it it won't be providing much protection.

Debating how long I'll leave it on before getting something better, but it'll stay on for now until I get use to having a larger phone in my hands and my pocket.

will_solo

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Titan and hoping that Seidio makes a Surface case for it. I really like Seidio products over the other ones out there. Now I gotta find a screen protector for it.

Batt1eRatt1e

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the Case Mate Tough Case. It's ok, a little pricy for the quality I feel. It's the type of case I normally buy when there is no better option. It's name over markets the product.

I contacted Otterbox to find out if the Titan would be getting Otterbox treatment, especially the defender, and was told that there are currently no plans to release a case for this phone. :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99