I found this interesting. Please do share if you know better/bigger batteries:

Mugen Power Batteries announces a new extended battery for HTC Titan. The new extended battery increases the battery capacity by exceptional 22%.

HTC TITAN Battery Life Extended by Mugen Power Batteries
    11-29-2011 07:19 PM
    I had the extended battery for my HTC Mozart and it definitely worked so I've just ordered it. If I used the standard battery in my Mozart then I'd have 60% left by lunch time. When I had the mugen in, it used to be like 75%. Way better so fingers crossed for the Titan.

* Now it looks live they've sold out. Probably won't be getting it for a month.
    11-30-2011 04:00 PM
    Cool, let us know once you get your hands on it.
    Its 10:30 pm and I am at 5% battery. I think I need one too .
    12-01-2011 12:34 AM
    Cool, let us know once you get your hands on it.
    Its 10:30 pm and I am at 5% battery. I think I need one too .
    is it the same size as the battery that come with the Titan?
    12-01-2011 05:57 PM
    is it the same size as the battery that come with the Titan?
    The site says battery door not necessary, so I would assume that means that it is the same size as the OEM battery.

I'd love to know how much more this helps as well. Sounds like a decent enough boost over the OEM battery.
    12-02-2011 02:03 AM
    has anyone bought this battery yet?
    12-06-2011 07:41 PM
    I have this battery on my HTC Titan. I did not use the phone that much so it lasted for 2 days today. I need to do some more precise measurements.
    12-14-2011 02:12 PM
    I'm very curious about the Mugen extended battery. I've read in other forums that their phones show a "?" instead of a battery icon in the task bar; however, there's no update about performance or the "?" disappearing after the battery calibrated.
    12-15-2011 04:14 PM
    I have a feeling that nobody is going to ever do an extended-size battery for the Titan due to the cost of manufacturing an expensive back cover that incorporates three antennas (especially since such a cover might require FCC approval due to its inclusion of said antennas).
    12-18-2011 07:19 PM
    I'm very curious about the Mugen extended battery. I've read in other forums that their phones show a "?" instead of a battery icon in the task bar; however, there's no update about performance or the "?" disappearing after the battery calibrated.
    I tried Mugen on a previous phone...did not work. I think mine was a counterfeit (labeled for Driod rather than droid), but no way to tell when you order a Mugen - from global network of individual sellers. I did return for refund, but buyer beware.
    12-19-2011 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD