HTC Titan extened battery

alifarhatt

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Mugen

I had the extended battery for my HTC Mozart and it definitely worked so I've just ordered it. If I used the standard battery in my Mozart then I'd have 60% left by lunch time. When I had the mugen in, it used to be like 75%. Way better so fingers crossed for the Titan.

* Now it looks live they've sold out. Probably won't be getting it for a month.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
is it the same size as the battery that come with the Titan?

The site says battery door not necessary, so I would assume that means that it is the same size as the OEM battery.

I'd love to know how much more this helps as well. Sounds like a decent enough boost over the OEM battery.

grizzlydude

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have this battery on my HTC Titan. I did not use the phone that much so it lasted for 2 days today. I need to do some more precise measurements.

asac12

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm very curious about the Mugen extended battery. I've read in other forums that their phones show a "?" instead of a battery icon in the task bar; however, there's no update about performance or the "?" disappearing after the battery calibrated.

MikeF74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling that nobody is going to ever do an extended-size battery for the Titan due to the cost of manufacturing an expensive back cover that incorporates three antennas (especially since such a cover might require FCC approval due to its inclusion of said antennas).

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm very curious about the Mugen extended battery. I've read in other forums that their phones show a "?" instead of a battery icon in the task bar; however, there's no update about performance or the "?" disappearing after the battery calibrated.

I tried Mugen on a previous phone...did not work. I think mine was a counterfeit (labeled for Driod rather than droid), but no way to tell when you order a Mugen - from global network of individual sellers. I did return for refund, but buyer beware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett