Anyone going to get the dock?

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
When I first heard about the Titan and Radar, the coolest announcement to me was the dock and app that makes it look like a bedside alarm. I remember them saying it would be released at a later date, but I was wondering if there has been any recent news about it, as I haven't heard a thing. Anyone thinking about getting it? I'm really, really tempted to get the Titan with the dock. I feel like I could get two years out of it, easy.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
The official Titan dock is out in 2 weeks in Europe JD but you can already get the cheapies.

Think the official one is much nicer. :)

Yeah, I just wonder why no one has been talking about them lately. They looked really, really cool when they were being demoed. I think it was just the HTC Hub turned horizontal, but still, it really looked nice.

weepatc

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I received official HTC Dock today. Preordered over a fortnight ago from Expansys. It looks really nice in shiny black & is perfect as a bedside clock. Titan looks great in docking mode.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I received official HTC Dock today. Preordered over a fortnight ago from Expansys. It looks really nice in shiny black & is perfect as a bedside clock. Titan looks great in docking mode.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express
Yes the official HTC dock looks nice weepatc. :)

htc-titan-desktop-cradle-cr-s600.jpg

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
No idea Rhody that's the standard piccy you get for the HTC Dock on most websites.

The other one i've seen is this one.

b222076.jpg

weepatc will be able to tell us LOL. :)

The USB connector position varies, of course it depends on what is the front and what is the back.

To confuse things even more you get both images on the HTC Titan website. (Click on the image)

HTC Titan Desktop Cradle CR S600 - The Official HTC Accessory Store - United Kingdom

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Sunny Saltcoats by the sea! Except not too sunny lately, what is this weather like? Yukerooie! :(

Nice to have another local WP user around. :)

Yes the dock looks great, might treat myself to one when I finally manage to get the Titan LOL

weepatc

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Sunny Saltcoats by the sea! Except not too sunny lately, what is this weather like? Yukerooie! :(

Nice to have another local WP user around. :)

LOL

Weather has been shocking. I've been nightshift last few nights & it's been horrendous. You'll love the Titan......best smartphone I've ever had & I've had a few.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Weather has been shocking. I've been nightshift last few nights & it's been horrendous. You'll love the Titan......best smartphone I've ever had & I've had a few.
Oh don't make it worse weepatc, won't have enough pennies to buy it for another week yet LOL :D

weepatc

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
My HTC Titan dock

Hi folks here are a few piccies of my Titan docking station as requested. Apologies for photo quality. Taken using HD7 camera

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb