Titan Caes Mate Tough Case from at@t

chrome14

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Got mine in the mail today. It adds a little bulk but not too much in my opinion. I am fine with the case. Your mileage may vary.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

And now the power button is easier to push. Same goes for the volume rocker and camera button, but especially the power button. I can still operate the phone one handed. It really doesn't add too much bulk. A little but not too much.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Nice pictures yup agreed not to much bulk. This case really gives me a sense of security when I have it on the phone.

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm still giggling over the fact that we are concerned with bulk on our massive phone with 4.7 inch screen.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Starkenator

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Order Link?

I also got the same case-mate tough case from ATT for $29.99 + tax + free two day shipping. I love the case!

Where have you guys been getting this case for $30 on AT&T's website? I have been looking at these on their website for a few weeks and they have always been $45 and always been out of stock. They are not even listed on Case-Mate's website. Link please!

Loxias

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
It's $35 from Amazon or roughly $22 from a third party seller on there. I ordered the HTC case but it looks like it'll be after the new year before it comes in. :(

chrome14

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Where have you guys been getting this case for $30 on AT&T's website? I have been looking at these on their website for a few weeks and they have always been $45 and always been out of stock. They are not even listed on Case-Mate's website. Link please!

from AT&T

Looks like the black & gray tough case which I just ordered a few days ago is now out of stock. But the red, barely there case is now back in stock.

jkseger

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
My wife and received are Black/Grey Tough cases today for our Titans and have a few good comments.

The extra size is hardly noticeable.
The buttons (power particular) are easier to push.
The Grey is much darker and more subtle than the most recent picks at the top of the page that make it look more white.
And most importantly, the case really gives you a sense of control.

We'll try making some calls tomorrow and report back with an update!

John

jkseger

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I loved the case but had to remove it after complaints about muffled sound. Bummer.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
I noticed that when we got our 2, one of them didn't have the hole completely punched out where the mic is... the other one did. I took some scissors and punched through the material to create the hole. Had I not received one open and one closed, I might not have figured out that I needed to create that hole. Check your cases... it could be your issue, as I haven't had any call degradation b/c of the case. YMMV

John

MikeF74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Does this case prevent the scratching (almost static-like) sound that gets picked up by the mic when you're not using a case? I've had to keep my hands perfectly still when making calls so as not to overwhelm the other party with what sounds like static.

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Does this case not allow the camera button to be half pushed to focus for anyone else? Seems to me the button is now either not pressed or fully pressed.

mdameron

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Yea, with just the soft rubber case on everything is normal. However once I add the shell I can no longer use the camera for good pictures.

pecuevasb

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the case for almost a week. It really is great. I bought it through Amazon for only $20.00, because AT&T didn't have any (neither did any of their retail stores).

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got this case today. First it's excellent and certainly not heavy in any way. It does add a slight amount of bulk but nothing that I'll complain about. It certainly feel safe. Oh and by the way, Amazon had a deal. Shipped it to me for $20. Great deal compared to the $40 AT&T wanted for direct fulfillment and the $45 its says on the packaging. So far it's a great case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786