Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I got me one of these:

WP_000098-2.jpg

What?s in the package:

WP_000101.jpg
WP_000100.jpg

The case is 2 pieces a soft rubbery inner case that covers the phone nicely. Then there is a hard plastic outer case. Together they cover the phone well only the screen, capacitive buttons, charging port, and 3.5 mm jack are left exposed. The physical buttons are covered but the soft cover has raised areas over the buttons. The physical buttons work well and surprisingly isn?t harder to activate. The cough case feels well... tough... I feel confident that when I drop my Titan the case will stay on. I hope I don?t but I know I will at some point drop my Titan. I need a case that is easy to remove and the Tough Case fits the bill nicely. I need a case on my phone when I am at work but I prefer my Titan naked when I am at home.

WP_000104.jpg

All in all the Tough case is a nice addition to my Titan accessories and not at all that expensive. I picked mine up from the at@t on line store for $31.66 shipped.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
That's a lot like the Otterbox Commuter Series case. With the rubber inside and the hard plastic case on the inside.

chuchnit

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys having problems with people hearing you with this case? If I have mine on, everyone complains that I sound muffled.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You know what I haven't even tried it yet. I use this case for work and when I am at work I am always using my Bluetooth. I have read about a few people complaining about being muffled when using a case not this one but other cases. I will do some testing today and let ya know if I get any complaints.

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
OP, thanks for the pics. If you find some time and a camera to take pics of the phone in the case, I would certainly love you for it! :p Considering that case.

I bought the 5 dollars gel cheapie from amazon and it def muffles my voice when I talk to others.

chuchnit

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I was waiting for someone to post this. Thanks for doing it. How much bulk does it add to the phone?

IMO, the case is of minimal thickness but it makes the phone a two hander with it on. I can do almost everything one handed without the case. It really isn't that bulky but to me the added thickness on the sides is what does it.

pdangcil

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
OP, thanks for the pics. If you find some time and a camera to take pics of the phone in the case, I would certainly love you for it! :p Considering that case.

I bought the 5 dollars gel cheapie from amazon and it def muffles my voice when I talk to others.

I second this motion... please post pics and I will not just love you for it, but I will also eat lima beans if you want me to.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Let me see what I can get done tonight. You know this means I have to barrow my wife's EVO to take the picture it will probably take me at least 2 hours to take a picture and send it to myself because of that Andy lag...lol

Peter McCain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Let me see what I can get done tonight. You know this means I have to barrow my wife's EVO to take the picture it will probably take me at least 2 hours to take a picture and send it to myself because of that Andy lag...lol

2 hrs??? it has been a day now.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Yikes! I'm not a big fan of that look at all. Maybe it looks better in person? That said, I'm sure it looks better than a huge gouge out of the back of an unprotected phone ;)

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
That doesn't look too bad. Is the power button easier to access? I often find myself fumbling for it since its rather recessed.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo