Best BT Car Stereo

GhostITMG

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good car stereo with integrated Bluetooth to pair with a WP7. I currently have an older Kenwood model, and it works OK (sound isn't so great, but I know that's a firmware problem on the phone end), but it doesn't allow me to interact with the phone via voice command, and when playing audio, it doesn't show the track listing or artists name. Does anyone know of a stereo that will allow me to issue voice commands (specifically regarding playing of and responding to incoming text messages) and will show detailed info regarding audio tracks?

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
According to me Toronto 410 BT is a nice BT Car Stereo that has CODEM receiver, Echo suppression, Radio Data System, Interference suppression, Semi-parametric Equalizer etc.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Windows Phone support AVCRP 1.4 so you would be SOL with song titles and artists. Very few BT end poitns support AVRCP 1.4 as well. Apple only recently started supporting it, but I've not seen any playpack device take advantage of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster