Has anybody tried the JayBird Sportsband? Here is a link: Bluetooth Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headphones : Bluetooth Stereo Headset Headphones : iPhone Bluetooth Headphones : iPod Bluetooth Headphones : Jaybirdgear.com

It runs $99-ish from JayBird directly, I've seen them around $80 elsewhere. I am looking for a set of headphones like this (I hate in-ear buds, not comfortable) and this looks perfect. Sound reviews say it's great for the price, but I haven't been able to find anything about it being paired to a Windows Phone. Our phones do support bluetooth stereo, right?
    02-10-2012 06:04 PM
    Beautiful
    02-14-2012 06:24 PM
    I have the jaybird freedom in ear head set. Quality is good. This is the first and only pair of earbuds that actually stayed in my ears. I run and lift with them never had any trouble. One missing option is track skip is not its own dedicated button, its a long press of the volume button. I stayed clear of the sports band because it did not work well with weight training or sprints. Hope this helps.
    03-17-2012 01:57 PM
    JayBird Sprortsband is a wireless headphone which comes with very stylish design. It includes five buttons, 2 for volume and other 2 for change songs or any type of task. There is one button which is placed in middle of these four button. This middle button indicates on and off.
    Last edited by adyhooper; 07-26-2012 at 11:42 PM.
    07-26-2012 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD