Radar and Klipsch S4 headset - a good match

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I have the Klipsch Promedia headset, which is the "gaming" version with different mic placement and an included PC adapter, but it's otherwise the same as the regular S4. The S5 also has the same phones, but with a more rugged build.

I've had them for some time, and while they're good quality phones I've always had to use some sort of EQ tweaking or preset to get them to sound right. This made me worry a bit considering the lack of audio settings on WP devices (or rather limited ones like those included by HTC). But it turns out that they work really well together with the Radar without needing to activate any of the enhancements.

I (and audio geeks in general, from what I've seen) think that the phones sound good but are a little too dark and somewhat overwhelming in the bass region. But it seems something about the radars audio output clears that up and gives me a pleasant snappy bass along with great sound in general.

I know sound is quite subjective, so results may vary, but I think it might be something worth checking out for anyone who often listens to music on the phone. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb