att bumpers

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
has anyone seen these in store by chance?

i'm not a big fan of cases, but i wouldn't mind the bumper if it could protect the corners and maybe raise the back up a little bit to protect the camera strip....

kevinrstruck

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
ya im getting one too. i ordered this case from amazon.com which i got today in mail, looks pretty nice. its not too thick at all, will project my camera and edges all around. it feels very nice too.
its this one: i got a black one but its available in red too (or magenta)
Amazon.com: NOKIA LUMIA 900 SOLID BLACK HYBRID RUBBERISED BACK COVER CASE, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING: Cell Phones & Accessories
I just received this one in the mail today. I never use cases, but read so much about the camera strip scratching so easily and I have seen some pictures in reviews, so I figured I would get one for day 1.

A little more expensive than others, but it will protect that strip...

Amazon.com: Amzer Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Fit Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 900 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
maybe i'll stop at the att store on the way home today, if they have them, i'll take pictures and (probably) pick up a cyan one.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
no dice on bumpers at the att store by me. :(

they did have the two tone shell case, as well as the pink/red and black nokia cases.

they are quite thin, now i'm considering getting the blue case online, but i really despise cases...

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The response I got an my local store was that they weren't going to stock the bumpers because they didn't protect the phone like a full case. I guess they don't realize that some people are careful with their phones and want the bumper for the colors/personalization...ughhhh.

nyc_boy

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I just wonder whether the bumper will raise the back so the camera won't be scratched. By the way, I'm new here. I'm buying it in person in the store on Monday. :)

davela72

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just wonder whether the bumper will raise the back so the camera won't be scratched. By the way, I'm new here. I'm buying it in person in the store on Monday. :)

Negative! I stopped at the store today and they had just gotten the cyan bumpers in. The guy helping me put one on his phone, unfortunately it's not going to give it any lift. On a side note, the 900 that he has been using is scratched to **** and back on the camera strip so either be very careful or get the Nokia gel case.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Negative! I stopped at the store today and they had just gotten the cyan bumpers in. The guy helping me put one on his phone, unfortunately it's not going to give it any lift. On a side note, the 900 that he has been using is scratched to **** and back on the camera strip so either be very careful or get the Nokia gel case.

damnit! :(

i guess a blue case it is for me

i really don't understand the purpose of the bumper then

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)