In Store Accesory Promo

mhopii

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if this has been posted yet but here is a great accesory promo for the North Central Region:

Effective April 6, 2012, customers in the North Central Region who purchase a Nokia Lumia 900 can receive a discount up to $100 to be used toward Nokia Lumia 900 compatible accessories

Minimum $50 accessory purchase required.
Offer requires a new or upgrade Nokia Lumia 900 on a two-year commitment.
Accessories must be purchased in the same transaction as the Nokia Lumia 900 purchase.
If a customer purchased a pre-order Nokia Lumia (between March 30, 2012, and April 8, 2012), the customer is eligible for up to $100 in accessory credit. The credit should be done with a manager override, discount reason code LP10.
The discount is taken off of the device (great for APO.)
The discount requires at least one compatible Nokia Lumia 900 accessory SKU and the Nokia Lumia 900 SKU (65367, 65375, 65511) to be included in the cart.
Five unique barcodes are used to issue the discount:
$60 discount barcode applies to accessories totaling $49.95 - $60.00
$70 discount barcode applies to accessories totaling $60.01 - $70.00
$80 discount barcode applies to accessories totaling $70.01 - $80.00
$90 discount barcode applies to accessories totaling $80.01 - $90.00
$100 discount barcode applies to accessories totaling $90.01 and above
The customer receives up to $100 in credit toward their accessory purchase (no cash back value if the purchase totals less than $100.)
Apple branded accessories, gift cards and iTunes cards are excluded.
The $100 accessory offer applies to Nokia Lumia 900 compatible accessories only.
This offer applies to COR only.
Merchandising

An exclusive price card backer and in-store flyer is being used to promote the $100 Accessory Credit. COR locations are scheduled to receive these price card backers to display the week of April 8, 2012.

FAQs

How long will this offer be available?
This offer will be available for a limited time only.

If my customer purchases $85 in accessories, which barcode should I use?
In the scenario, the customer is eligible for a $90 discount. Use the barcode that will discount the device $90.

If my customer purchases $45 in accessories, which barcode should I use?
There is a minimum purchase of at least $50 ($49.95) in accessories to be eligible for this offer.

If my customer purchases half of his accessories from in-stock quantities and the other half through DF, will the barcode still discount the cart?
Yes. The barcode will recognize the accessories in the cart whether they are in your store or available through DF.

Is my customer eligible for a $15 refund if he purchases $85 in accessories?
No. In order to take advantage of the full $100 credit, the customer must have at least $90.01 in accessories in his cart.

Is there merchandising to support this offer?
Yes. A Price Card backer and in-store flyer will be available to support this in-store offer.

How should we position this offer in store?
Purchase a Nokia Lumia Windows Phone and get up to $100 in free accessories.

Are pre-sales eligible to take advantage of this offer?
Pre-sales are eligible but a manager override needs to be used since the phone was purchased in a different transaction. Use reason code LP10.

sayonical

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Well at least I can get a case and zagg screen protector and maybe a bluetooth headset? Will the att store carry nokia headphones?

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just confirmed that our local corporate store (Manassas, VA) is NOT running this promo; no special deals with the purchase of the phone. :(

mihesq

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local ATT store here in MN to return a couple accessories I bought online, the rep asked me if I heard about the $100 promo, I said no and that I had bought the phone off contract. The rep said she would talk to her manager, she came back and said I could get the promo.

Got a different case and a bluetooth headset. Score!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb