Horizontal Belt Case

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm searching for a new case for my Lumia 900, and would appreciate any leads, tips, suggestions, etc. (The old one I've been using for my Samsung Focus is just a bit too tight now, given the Lumia's bigger size.)

I wear my phone on my belt at all times. I have to be "on call" round the clock, so having it at hand is really important.

I prefer a case that is landscape/horizontal, and it's gotta have belt loops. (I can't tell you how many of those clippy things I've busted over the years.) Being able to get the phone out quickly is important (having a cutout on the bottom or whatever that lets you push the phone up and out of the case seems pretty common these days). And it'd be great to find something durable that won't wear out or come unravelled quickly.

Blackwood504

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a "pouch" or case how ever you want to classify it. I bought it from the ATT store.

AGF Black Leather Horizontal Case - Large Universal
accessories-40495-228x374.jpg

31uPYCDTCVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Of all places, I found a horizontal belt case at a Verizon store after picking my L900 up at my AT&T corp store (had it delivered there). It uses a fixed flat belt clip ($19.99). Tried BestBuy, Walmart, Target and Staples on the way home with no luck.

Actually I prefer vertical cases that I can spin horizontal. Much easier to get the phone in/out with one hand. Found one on eBay (swivel fixed clip) that will be in today. Also ordered one (actually two) from Naztech. They have a black vertical with a swivel clip (plastic). I prefer fixed flat clips (have broken many myself) but I like the Naztech cases I have owned in the past. Their Xtra Large PDA case is the exact size as the L900. But very few choices in that size range. At least right now. HTC Evo/Rezound is about the same size as the L900.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett