Best screen protector for the Lumia 900?

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Which is the best screen protector for the Lumia 900? I'd like something that doesn't smudge or get finger prints easily. But at the same time I don't want it to take away from the clarity or sharpness of the Clear Black AMOLED screen.

Thanks!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
My AT&T rep put a Moshi iVisor on my L900 at the store. Matte finish and have still not wiped the screen in 5 days. Honestly don't know where the fingerprints go. Only downside is they made cutouts in the blackened edges for the AT&T logo and FFC, but completely covered the NOKIA logo. Way to go guys.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

mdelacoma

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Anybody use the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield?

I'm also looking for a screen protector, but only a certain type. I really like the smooth feel of the glass. I've only used one protector, a Zagg InvisiShield on my Focus. I hated how sticky/rubbery it felt. It only lasted about a week before I took it off.

armyamo

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield is pretty easy to install. it definitely doesnt have that rubbery texture to it. its smooth!

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't a scratched screen defeat the purpose of the, great to look at, AMOLED screen. Just sayin.

Does gorilla glass scratch easily? If you don't put the phone in the pocket with keys or coins and such, can you get away with not having a screen protector?

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a Zagg Screen protector. Had one on my HTC Inspire 4G. I figure this... it has a 45 day money back guarantee on it... if I'm not happy, I return it. I've had it on my Kindle Fire since December, and the sucker holds up pretty well.

0mie

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I use the wet install ZAGG InvisaShield and I like it a lot :)

2efrw2a.jpg

2dw703l.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I got the Zagg, front and back as it was 50% off for me at the store. I'm probably gonna do just the screen and see if I can handle it not being bare.

cba191

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I've never gotten a scratch on a gorilla glass screen. iPhones, Samsung Focus and now the Lumia 900. I hate screen covers.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Does gorilla glass scratch easily? If you don't put the phone in the pocket with keys or coins and such, can you get away with not having a screen protector?
True. But the point is, it can scratch. So the lesson here is, "be careful or get protection". Choice is yours.

0mie

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
True. But the point is, it can scratch. So the lesson here is, "be careful or get protection". Choice is yours.

That can be applied to many things in life ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pezman726

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the Zagg, front and back as it was 50% off for me at the store. I'm probably gonna do just the screen and see if I can handle it not being bare.

Is that the zagg 'dry install' one at AT&T?

Does it have any effect on the colors from the screen, or is it truly "invisible"?

Last edited:

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site

it doesn't, but it's the dust that actually can cause a scratch, happens generally when you're dry cleaning your screen. Its happened to my iPod touch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss