Best screen protector for the Lumia 900?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Is that the zagg 'dry install' one at AT&T?

Does it have any effect on the colors from the screen, or is it truly "invisible"?
Zagg guy came to my store today and he installed it on the front (demonstration) of my iPhone 4S (as I did the back) and you would never know it was there until you touched the screen.

It hasn't effected the effectiveness, but it does feel weird as I never use protection.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I just installed the Skinomi, but the first attempt failed in terms of alignment and I reapplied it 5 minutes later. Tons of bubbles, now I'm waiting to see WTH happens. Stay tuned...

NicholasCL

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T rep put a Moshi iVisor on my L900 at the store. Matte finish and have still not wiped the screen in 5 days. Honestly don't know where the fingerprints go. Only downside is they made cutouts in the blackened edges for the AT&T logo and FFC, but completely covered the NOKIA logo. Way to go guys.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

I got the same one but I'm not liking it so far. The anti-glare makes the beautiful blacks seem a lot lighter and when there are solid colors it looks grainy. The anti-fingerprint feature is awesome though. I just wish the clear protectors were as anti-fingerprint as this matte one.

HifiGuy900

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I got the Zagg installed at the local ATT store this evening and the guy seems to have blotched it. I think its the dry install since he didn't use any liquid. The alignment is a little off and there a couple of big *** bubbles the size of acne. It was the last one and so they couldn't change it. He said the bubbles will be gone in a couple of days.

Question is can I return it and get my money back? Is my nokia screen ruined if I let it cure? On my previous iPhone never had a shield and not had a scratch in the 3 yrs I had it. The only reason I considered the screen protector was the nokia glass was getting a lot dirtier than the iPhone with all the smudges and dulling. Please let me know what I should do based on your experience. Thanks.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone try the Rearth screen protectors?
Amazon.com: [Ultimate Clear] AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Rearth Ringbo Screen Protector Cover Film with SHIPPING(2-3days)+Tracking+Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

Galaxy Nexus owners have loved the cases and I think also the screen protector, but I was wondering if anyone actually had first hand experience with the Lumia 900 screen protector.

I just ordered it. I have the Rearth screen protector on my GNex, and it's great.

I will receive it this Friday and report back.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Reporting back on the Rearth screen protectors.

It came with two in the pack.
Clarity is excellent. You can't tell it's on at all. It has a cutout for the ffc.
It does collect fingerprints, about the same as the stock glass.

Overall I'm really satisfied. I'd recommend them.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel