Nokia Headphones

CheesyJif

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Its a credit on your bill, not just to use on whatever. So essentially, you are saving $100 on a month's bill (or two if your bill is less than $100 a month). So why not just take the money you aren't spending on your bill and put it towards the headphones. AT&T doesn't let you charge accessories to you bill to my knowledge.

CheesyJif

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Its a credit on your bill, not just to use on whatever. So essentially, you are saving $100 on a month's bill (or two if your bill is less than $100 a month). So why not just take the money you aren't spending on your bill and put it towards the headphones. AT&T doesn't let you charge accessories to you bill to my knowledge.
I think you can charge it to the bill, but AT&T does not have the headphones yet so that really sucks... Well... They have it in black :/ but I got the phone in cyan

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Either way its the same amount of money whether you get them at AT&T or Amazon. Either you get them at AT&T, save $100 on your bill from Nokia and add $100 to your bill for headphones or you save $100 on you bill from Nokia and spend $100 at Amazon to get them in Cyan. Its 6 of one or a half-dozen of another.

CheesyJif

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Either way its the same amount of money whether you get them at AT&T or Amazon. Either you get them at AT&T, save $100 on your bill from Nokia and add $100 to your bill for headphones or you save $100 on you bill from Nokia and spend $100 at Amazon to get them in Cyan. Its 6 of one or a half-dozen of another.
Oh, did not look at it that way, it's been a long week! I will probably post a review of them on YouTube when I get them

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I got 2 of 'em from Amazon and they were shipped from UK. I got a Black and Cyan to match our devices. They are really good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz