Case-Mate has some cases available.

mcrozanski1958

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I found that Case-Mate has a couple cases available and another coming soon.
Thought some people might like to know since I hadn't seen any posts about them yet.

Nokia Lumia 900 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories

I imagine that Phantom case would make this phone feel really huge. The tough case looks good.

I'm still using my Incipio NGP which works well enough.
I have the Casemate with the kickstand. It about doubles the thickness of the phone. Also feels like it ads weight to the phone as well. It will fit in the AT&T horizontal belt pouch, albeit snug. The micro usb and the headphones jacks are not obstructed and work well with the case. Both sides of the case are grey rubber grips, with buttons covered. The buttons work as should. The top, bottom and back of the case are polycarbonite. The phone survived a fall onto a tile floor from waist level, and no tell-tale marks on phone or case.

Main disadvantage is if you bought a cyan, white or magents phone. The colors would only show sparingly at the very top and bottom of the case. I've never been a fan of cases directly on the phone. Had many a smartphone without any damaging drops, so i still have 20 or so days to return the case. Really tempted to exchange for a colored phone as well. Although black on black does have a certain allure to it. if anyone has any questions, reply here. Thanks!

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I tried the Case-Mate with the kickstand and I didn't really like it. I did end up getting the Case-Mate Tough Case which I really like, but it does catch some lint.

I still love using the AT&T Gel case cuz it feels like I don't even have a case on the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte