I thought that some people might like to see this clear full body protector skin for the Lumia 900. Quite a few places online have it for around $25 or so, but this is the first one I have seen that is $10 shipped!

These are my favorite protectors by far as I hate having a case on my phone which takes away from the beauty of its original design and adds bulk. My two major gripes with cases.

This seems like a good solution! :)

*not sure if this was posted yet, if so my bad and ill take it down.

Amazon.com: Skinomi DryTech - Nokia Lumia 900 Dry-Install Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories
    04-27-2012 04:23 PM
    I thought that some people might like to see this clear full body protector skin for the Lumia 900. Quite a few places online have it for around $25 or so, but this is the first one I have seen that is $10 shipped!

These are my favorite protectors by far as I hate having a case on my phone which takes away from the beauty of its original design and adds bulk. My two major gripes with cases.

This seems like a good solution! :)

*not sure if this was posted yet, if so my bad and ill take it down.

Amazon.com: Skinomi DryTech - Nokia Lumia 900 Dry-Install Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories
    The link you posted seems to only include the screen protector and not the full body.

This link appears to include the screen protector and body protector.
    Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 900 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories
    h11wiscan likes this.
    04-28-2012 02:42 AM
    Kind of confusing on Skinomi's part by adding in a picture of the full body protection on their listing.
    04-28-2012 05:26 PM
    The only tricky part is that it makes the phone glossy and takes out the matte finish. I ended up going al fresco with the body protection and just leaving the screen protector on. Although zagg does make a matte protector. Doesn't cover the whole body thoough.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-29-2012 08:56 PM