Can anyone recommend a nice light case for the Cyan model? I prefer rubber or soft gel but I would consider but a hard case as long as it's light weight.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-Rich
    05-15-2012 08:19 AM
    I use the Nokia bumper case. I like it a lot because it protects the most vulnerable parts of the phone from a drop without adding any noticeable bulk to the phone and leaves most of the nice polycarbonate case uncovered.

Nokia Blue Bumper - NOKIA LUMIA 900 - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T
    05-15-2012 12:19 PM
    I like it but it doesn't protect the camera clip in the back. I would prefer a little more protection for the back.

-Rich

I use the Nokia bumper case. I like it a lot because it protects the most vulnerable parts of the phone from a drop without adding any noticeable bulk to the phone and leaves most of the nice polycarbonate case uncovered.

Nokia Blue Bumper - NOKIA LUMIA 900 - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T
    05-15-2012 01:00 PM
    Definitely the Nokia case, then just do what I have done with my Lumia 800. Cut down a screen protector to size and place it over the metal clip on the back. You won't even see it and it stays like new, completely scratch free!!

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    05-15-2012 01:26 PM
    i bought case from here. Shipping was super fast and the case protects the metal camera strip along with the phone...has a snug tight fit, and doesn't feel bulky :)

Nokia Soft Cover for Lumia 900 (Blue) #CC1037 BLEU - Expansys USA
    05-16-2012 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD