Well, it seems my cassette car stereo adapter is dying so I'll be getting something to replace it soon. I'm going to pair this with a Lumia 710.

I'd really rather not go for another cassette adapter as they generally suck - especially on car stereos with auto reverse - and die fast. So I'm thinking about getting an FM adapter with Bluetooth (no wires woohoo!!)

So far, I've got eyes on this: GoGroove FlexSmart X2 which seems to be THE top product in its category on Amazon. A little pricier than I'd like but it does hands-free calling, charging and has a 3-year warranty, which is impressive.

Anyone has any experience with it or other recommendation I should check out?
    06-06-2012 02:38 PM
    Well, it seems my cassette car stereo adapter is dying so I'll be getting something to replace it soon. I'm going to pair this with a Lumia 710.

I'd really rather not go for another cassette adapter as they generally suck - especially on car stereos with auto reverse - and die fast. So I'm thinking about getting an FM adapter with Bluetooth (no wires woohoo!!)

So far, I've got eyes on this: GoGroove FlexSmart X2 which seems to be THE top product in its category on Amazon. A little pricier than I'd like but it does hands-free calling, charging and has a 3-year warranty, which is impressive.

Anyone has any experience with it or other recommendation I should check out?
    You're kidding right? You have a Lumia 710 and your car stereo has a cassette player? I was going to recommend a totally new stereo with AUX in, but then I thought, you think the $45 for the GoGroove is a little pricey... :)
    vp710 likes this.
    06-06-2012 07:28 PM
    You're kidding right? You have a Lumia 710 and your car stereo has a cassette player? I was going to recommend a totally new stereo with AUX in, but then I thought, you think the $45 for the GoGroove is a little pricey... :)
    I know, I know... I would buy a new stereo, but I know nothing about car audio, so I wouldn't know where to start. On top of that, the many websites that have a compatibility checker don't have my car listed - a 2001 Daewoo Nubira; yeah, I know... :P
    06-06-2012 08:53 PM
    Please post on the results of what ever you purchase. I'm getting a new(to me) car and the aftermarket stereo I put in my Olds wont go in the new car. So I'm looking for a good bluetooth too.
    06-11-2012 09:36 AM
    I sure will!
    06-11-2012 09:45 AM
    Today so many types of car stereo adapter are available in the market which are very easy to use. I have wireless car stereo adaptor for my iPod. Wireless adapter is very easy to use and plug in your iPod.
    07-25-2012 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD