11-12-2012 02:11 PM
40 12
tools
    No.. The cost would have went up if that's the case
    10-22-2012 07:05 PM
    Does anyone know kind of power plug these come with? Is it USB with a regional wall adapter? I don't want one if it comes hard wired with US power plug for example.
    10-24-2012 03:19 PM
    Does anyone know kind of power plug these come with? Is it USB with a regional wall adapter? I don't want one if it comes hard wired with US power plug for example.
    It comes with the AC-16. So it's not hard wired and is indeed usb with regional wall adapter.

EDIT: Actually it seems like us Europeans get the above. USA gets Nokia AC-50U, though the design is just different. Still not hard wired.
    http://www.nokia.com/us-en/products/...pecifications/
    Dusteater likes this.
    10-24-2012 03:35 PM
    It comes with the AC-16. So it's not hard wired and is indeed usb with regional wall adapter.

Click to view quoted image

EDIT: Actually it seems like us Europeans get the above. USA gets Nokia AC-50U, though the design is just different. Still not hard wired.
    Nokia Lumia 920 Specifications - Nokia - USA
    Click to view quoted image
    Awesome, that is what I have been looking for. Odd that it doesn't specify that anywhere on the Nokia website.
    10-24-2012 03:42 PM
    Awesome, that is what I have been looking for. Odd that it doesn't specify that anywhere on the Nokia website.
    You can find it from that page i linked. On the bottom it says Whats in the box.
    10-24-2012 04:07 PM
    You can find it from that page i linked. On the bottom it says Whats in the box.
    Oh that is for the actual phone itself. I am curious about the cables for the charging accessories. On the pages for those charging plates, stands, etc... there is nothing listed about the plug.
    10-24-2012 04:10 PM
    Oh that is for the actual phone itself. I am curious about the cables for the charging accessories. On the pages for those charging plates, stands, etc... there is nothing listed about the plug.
    Ah that i do not know.
    Only thing somehow related is that at least Nokia Play 360 comes with that white charger i showed above, but no idea about the new charging accessories.
    10-24-2012 04:15 PM
    Ah that i do not know.
    Only thing somehow related is that at least Nokia Play 360 comes with that white charger i showed above, but no idea about the new charging accessories.
    Yeah hard to say. All the pictures show a matching color cable. It is crazy that they do not say or picture what is at the other end of said cable. I have a Tweet out to Nokia asking about it, will reply if I get a response from them.
    10-24-2012 04:19 PM
    Yeah hard to say. All the pictures show a matching color cable. It is crazy that they do not say or picture what is at the other end of said cable. I have a Tweet out to Nokia asking about it, will reply if I get a response from them.
    Well if they all do have matching color cable, then it does make you think that they could be using their quite standard CA-190 cable that comes in all kind of colors.

Usually Nokia is reasonable with things like this and always supports the hw standards.

But yeah again no facts. Hopefully you hear back from them.
    10-24-2012 04:44 PM
    This company here:

GETPOWERPAD

They make some pretty awesome looking charging pads. Sadly, I can't find where to buy em or if they are even available. I have a feeling it'll cost a pretty penny though.

The Energizer one is... ugly. To say the least. I'm sure it works great, but it just looks like crap.
    11-08-2012 10:42 PM
    Is Nokia's wireless charging pad powered through USB or wall connector?
    11-09-2012 01:33 PM
    This company here:

GETPOWERPAD

They make some pretty awesome looking charging pads. Sadly, I can't find where to buy em or if they are even available. I have a feeling it'll cost a pretty penny though.

The Energizer one is... ugly. To say the least. I'm sure it works great, but it just looks like crap.
    It also doesn't say whether or not they use the Qi standard that Nokia is using.
    11-09-2012 01:42 PM
    It also doesn't say whether or not they use the Qi standard that Nokia is using.
    It was advertised on a site that listed Qi charging pads. I do find it odd that it doesn't say it on the site itself, but I assume since a site for Qi charging pad lists it, it must be Qi.
    11-09-2012 08:19 PM
    Oh, okay, yeah I wasn't sure.

Honestly, personally I'm tempted by this for my bedside table (mentioned at WMPowerUser):

I just can't find any user reviews of it anywhere.
    Guitarpik likes this.
    11-11-2012 12:04 AM
    Is Nokia's wireless charging pad powered through USB or wall connector?
    It's a wall connector with a removable power cord (no USB involved).
    Xsever likes this.
    11-12-2012 02:11 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD