lumia 920 arm-band/case for running (from zombies)?

ballerballmer

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
getting ready to get a lumia 920. only concern i have involves my ability to run with it.. i extensively use my lil old trophy as a running companion strapped to my arm while i rock-out (via bluetooth); would like to do the same with my lumia.

wondering if anyone knows of an adequate arm-band case that fits this beast of a phone?

i was lucky that my trophy was around the size of an iphone, so i always found cases that would fit it for this purpose. note: as i connect via bluetooth i really don?t care where cutouts for the headphone jack/ports are, as long as it keeps my phone strapped to my arm.

much appreciated.
- ballmer (no relation)

p.s. zombies, run! is an incredibly awesome app!! got me running from a few miles at start to now over 13 at a time. can?t recommend it enough and its so great the dev's brough it to wp.

ballerballmer

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Here's some rugged Nokia cases. Though they are not Lumia 920 specific but more like general Nokia cases.
4 Nokia sport cases | nokiagadgets.com
whoa, thanks a lot!

the 'Nokia Universal Sport Armband' is exactly what i was looking for. and even better that it's an official nokia accessory.

these items must have been recently added; i'm pretty sure i browsed this very page (the source link) not too long ago and didn't see any of these. still no price/avalibility info though, hopefully coming soon..

there's also a lot of other cool stuff there; getting me excited.. one thing (of many) that i like about nokia vs. the others is the accessory selection. many cool things there. check 'em out: Products – Loud and Gear

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
whoa, thanks a lot!

the 'Nokia Universal Sport Armband' is exactly what i was looking for. and even better that it's an official nokia accessory.

these items must have been recently added; i'm pretty sure i browsed this very page (the source link) not too long ago and didn't see any of these. still no price/avalibility info though, hopefully coming soon..

there's also a lot of other cool stuff there; getting me excited.. one thing (of many) that i like about nokia vs. the others is the accessory selection. many cool things there. check 'em out: Products ? Loud and Gear

At least Nokia CP-532 and Nokia CP-531 are shipping in Finland. So they are out there, but just need to find them somewhere.

Nokia CP-532 universaali kantolaukku, musta | Tuotekuvasto | Verkkokauppa.com
Matkapuhelintarvikkeet - Ellos

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I always wanted for my iphone but its the same price and it was way too much without knowing if I like it or not thank god windows phone has trials

cddigi

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I use the Rockfish armband for Android phones. I picked it up from Best Buy. Bought it for my 900. Just checked with my 920 and it mostly fits in there. The only problem is if you use wired earbuds then you will have to poke a hole in the neoprene. As it only has slots for headphone jacks on the right or left sides. Touch controls do work under the plastic screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb