11-15-2012 02:15 PM
30 12
tools
    My Black 8X arrived 30 minutes ago. I left the phone charging before I start configuring. I didn't put the case on it because chancooluk said it maybe hard to pull it off once in place and I need to go to one of my carrier's stores to get a Micro-SIM because the one in my Optimus 7 is Mini-SIM and doesn't fit on the 8X.

The case is awesome. The blue color is one the greatest color tones I've seen for a device. The feel, as chancooluk said, is great. It's something between rubber and hard plastic and not slippery.
    11-14-2012 11:36 AM
    My Black 8X arrived 30 minutes ago. I left the phone charging before I start configuring. I didn't put the case on it because chancooluk said it maybe hard to pull it off once in place and I need to go to one of my carrier's stores to get a Micro-SIM because the one in my Optimus 7 is Mini-SIM and doesn't fit on the 8X.

The case is awesome. The blue color is one the greatest color tones I've seen for a device. The feel, as chancooluk said, is great. It's something between rubber and hard plastic and not slippery.
    I love how the first official Verizon 8X preorder delivery is posted in this thread haha. You should add this information to the thread with everyone trying to figure out if they shipped or not =P

Edit: NVM you don't have Verizon. Guess I got too excited lol
    11-14-2012 11:52 AM
    I am deciding between that official double shot case, the Nilkin case on ebay, or waiting for the casemate barely there.

Question for those that own the doubleshot. How thin is the case? It looks quite big in the pics but if it is as thin as the Nilkin or barely there cases I will probably get it.
    11-14-2012 02:03 PM
    T-Mobile is pushing the Body Glove case for the 8x. It looks good but only in white at the store I went to. OtterBox has 2 cases 'coming soon', obv both black and huge as most otter boxes are, but they're great protection.
    11-14-2012 05:18 PM
    T-Mobile is pushing the Body Glove case for the 8x. It looks good but only in white at the store I went to. OtterBox has 2 cases 'coming soon', obv both black and huge as most otter boxes are, but they're great protection.
    Yea. I have an Otterbox Commuter on my iPhone 4S right now. It's great protection even though I've only dropped my phone once (and from a low height). I'm going to wait for a smash/drop test on the 8X before I decide if I even want a case for it.
    11-15-2012 02:15 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD