So... Are there any?

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a Blue Double Shot Hard Shell by HTC for a Black 8X.

That is the only official case I've seen so far and though I was close to order the 8X in blue I decided at the end to stick with a black one and that cover.

They should arrive in the following days. I will post about the cover.

strokee

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, let me know how the case...hopefully it is form-fitting, doesn't add a lot of bulk and allows for easy access to the (already challenging) exterior buttons.

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered my 8x at 1 am this morning on Verizon, picked up the anti-glare S/P's, as well as the clear, hard case. The blue and black cases were silicone from VZW, and I'm not a fan of that!

Vheissu

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Just to let everyone know the Verizon HTC 8X does not support Qi charging, it supports whatever the other standard that powermat uses. To check you can look at the Nokia Qi charging plate that Verizon has and select different devices and the 8x says that it is not compatible. Also on the 8x product page it make no mention of Qi only powermat.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered my 8x at 1 am this morning on Verizon, picked up the anti-glare S/P's, as well as the clear, hard case. The blue and black cases were silicone from VZW, and I'm not a fan of that!

Were there official (made by HTC)? The blue I ordered didn't say it was silicone, but hard plastic. The name was HTC Double Shot Hard Cover Blue. If it is silicone I will be very disappointed because I don't like those either.

Both the black 8X and the cover are already on it's way :D

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Been using my 8X (california blue) with the official HTC double-shot case for a few days now.

It's the best fitted case i've ever seen. If fits so well that it's incredibly difficult to take it off.

The colour matches perfectly.
It makes the buttons easier to find, as they are slightly raised on the case.

It just makes it feel a touch fatter, which is a shame. Thats the price of protection though. My verdict: Buy one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The case looks great! How is it to the touch? I see it is like hard plastic instead of a rubberized material.

I can't wait my Black 8X and that blue case to arrive.

Sadly, I couldn't find a black case to go with my phone but as I liked the Cali Blue color, I guess I will be using it at least for a few months before buying other colors. I would like to have a black one for default use and a limelight yellow to have for spare use:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb