12-05-2012 01:59 PM
39 12
tools
    Hey. Where did you buy this Wrapsol screen protector from? I checked the Wrapsol site and they dont list the 920.

Thanks
    They have it listed on the site now.
    Lumia 920 | wrapsol.com
    11-27-2012 02:43 AM
    Hey. I actually by chance went there yesterday and saw that they had them listed. They even had 40% off. I ordered the Ultra.

Did you do a wet install? I know its a dry install protector, but in my research, alot of ppl recommended still installing the ultra wet, as that gave them the best results.
    11-27-2012 04:16 PM
    I actually did a dry install it. You just have to use the flat edge and work your way out from the middle. It'll look kinda sucka at first, but all the bubbles and stuff will disappear after 24 hrs. If lint or whatnot gets stuck underneath, I'll hit it with the solution to scrape off the lint and then wet install that part. But at the end of the day, I prefer the dry way. Just leave the tabs on and line it up. Lightly stick it down. I'll then work from the middle and work my way up. After that, I'll start at the middle and work my way down.
    Rebelatheart likes this.
    11-28-2012 03:41 AM
    I've got the Invisible shield on both my Canon camera and my (previous) Palm Pre smartphone. Putting it on nicely and getting rid of bubbles is not too difficult if you follow the included procedure. However, on both devices the corners started to peel off quite rapidly. I removed it from the Palm Pre after about a month because it looked cheap with those loose edges.

On my current WP7 phone I've installed a BW Ultraclear from shop.brandon.com which is still in perfect condition after more than a years use.
    11-28-2012 04:11 AM
    I actually did a dry install it. You just have to use the flat edge and work your way out from the middle. It'll look kinda sucka at first, but all the bubbles and stuff will disappear after 24 hrs. If lint or whatnot gets stuck underneath, I'll hit it with the solution to scrape off the lint and then wet install that part. But at the end of the day, I prefer the dry way. Just leave the tabs on and line it up. Lightly stick it down. I'll then work from the middle and work my way up. After that, I'll start at the middle and work my way down.
    Thanks. You said "solution". The screen protector doesn't say that it includes any, since it is a dry install. Did you use some from another protector or somethign?
    11-28-2012 02:38 PM
    Hi guys I just recently put on an invisibleshield full body on my 920, like many i wanted a skin that would give the phone some sort of grip. Ive installed many invisibleshield in the past and had no problems with this bubbling up, but in my past experience i have witness yellowing on the skin over the life of the skin. here is a link, i posted photos of it.
    Attached Thumbnails photo-1-1.jpg   photo-1-2.jpg   photo-2-2.jpg   photo-4-1.jpg  
    palandri, pankaj981 and rutulec like this.
    11-29-2012 01:05 PM
    Hi guys I just recently put on an invisibleshield full body on my 920, like many i wanted a skin that would give the phone some sort of grip. Ive installed many invisibleshield in the past and had no problems with this bubbling up, but in my past experience i have witness yellowing on the skin over the life of the skin. here is a link, i posted photos of it.
    You did a nice job putting it on! I've seen about 2 or 3 out of 20 put on properly. I've seen a lot shields put on poorly with numerous bubbles.
    11-29-2012 01:08 PM
    Thanks. You said "solution". The screen protector doesn't say that it includes any, since it is a dry install. Did you use some from another protector or somethign?
    Yah, I pulled them from the Wrapsol laptop skins. However, you can make your own as well. I use distilled water and a drop of baby shampoo. Works well...
    Rebelatheart likes this.
    11-29-2012 01:09 PM
    Hmm, that's a lot of orange peel. :(
    Last edited by EvoKnvl; 11-30-2012 at 01:42 AM.
    11-29-2012 01:10 PM
    I purchased the invisible shield maximum protection and I'm really happy with it. I can just throw it in my pocket with keys and forget about it. The product really works if you put it on correctly.
    11-29-2012 01:29 PM
    Can anyone post pics of matte full body protection on a white lumia 920
    12-01-2012 02:55 PM
    Does the Invisible Shiled screen protector cover the proximity sensor? From what I can tell, and it is difficult to see, but from the picture above, it appears it does not cover the sensor.

I just got the Ghost Armor installed, but it covers the sensor and now I get black screen when I place/take a call. In it's current form, Ghost Armor does not work. Maybe I got a bad one or an initial run.
    12-03-2012 01:15 PM
    the invisible shield does not cover the proximity sensor.
    Squatting Hen and Quick_115 like this.
    12-03-2012 01:23 PM
    Anyone else mind the orange peel above? I personally hate it. Does anyone have pics of the wrapsol installed?
    12-05-2012 01:59 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD