920 Cases

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Chime in when you spot some at local chain stores like BB, Staples, Walmart, etc. I want to pick up a temporary case while waiting for the one I really want to ship.

gav_sw20

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
i wonder if the wireless charging would still work with all these cases on?

My 920 happily charges with my leather wallet between phone and charger, so i would expect charging to work.

But from what i've read, the efficiency decreases with distance, so i would expect charging to take longer with a case one.

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but for those of us that aren't willing to cover the screen, these at least keep the rest looking like new. And you have to figure probably 60% of the time when you drop it's the back or sides that will take the impact, so they're not useless.

I ordered three different types from eBay since they are so cheap... we'll see what they look like.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Those just seem so huge and unnecessary. The thing is already a tank, I just want something to make it grip easier and protect against scratches. I'm not worried about impact at all.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting on the release of the Nokia CC-1043 model gel case. I have/had the Nokia CC-1037-BK model gel case for my girlfriends 900, and it was awesome. Offered more grip over the polycarbonate body while adding very, very little bulk to the phone. Most people who saw it didn't think I had a case on it. Amazon has it on their site but says it's currently unavailable. I've wish listed it and hope it comes available very soon.

Last edited:

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually looking a bumper. This tank looks beautiful already. Just got to keep the edges clean from drops.

I just purchased two of the Belkin bumpers this morning: a red and black one for my red 920 and a white and pink one for my wife's cyan 920. I'm hoping we never need them, but my wife went through three cases on her last phone and we have an 18 month old who loves to grab any phone he can - then run away with it. While I know the Lumias are pretty solid devices, I want the extra protection. The bumpers are nice because you can still show off the device colour.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
290YI.jpg

Bought this case for $6 on ebay, but the order got cancelled this morning. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3