Anyone else still waiting on their wireless charger?

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Just joined and excited to post on here. I upgraded from a Focus to a Lumia 920 on November 9th. They were out of wireless chargers so they said they would send it via mail. I checked my email and its been "in progress" for the last 11 days. I'm just getting anxious. Anyone else waiting on one as well?

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
They are on backordered. I just got off the phone with att and rep said that today they received a memo from Nokia/ATT on how to take care of the "lost" orders. I was one of the many that preordered the phone but the wireless plate option was never there so I've placed quite a few phone calls to att and received many answers including going to the store to pick one up only to get a different answer at the store, lol. anyhow, today it was taken care of. I just received my confirmation email on the order for my free plate. The rep even asked me what color did I want :) So that turned out even better because I chose the cyan (to match phone) instead of the black that was originally the only option.

SinisterDuck

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got my charger via USPS. Wow. Plugged it in, set the phone on it. It said it was at 74%. Half an hour later, it reported 100% -- fully charged.

By the way, last week at this time, I'd come home with about 1/4 of the battery left. Today, 3/4 with the same amount of use. Better than my iPhone, actually. So for those freaking out after a few days with their new phone, hang in there. It gets better.

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Just got my charger via USPS. Wow. Plugged it in, set the phone on it. It said it was at 74%. Half an hour later, it reported 100% -- fully charged.

By the way, last week at this time, I'd come home with about 1/4 of the battery left. Today, 3/4 with the same amount of use. Better than my iPhone, actually. So for those freaking out after a few days with their new phone, hang in there. It gets better.

Yeah I returned my first one due to battery issues and the audio jack being messed up. However, when I turned it in the battery was fine. I read the article on background apps and did made a few adjustments. I read on this forum also how resetting to factory default before personalizing your phone also helps with the battery issue. I'm getting anxious because they still haven't sent me an email. Grrr...

Majin_Static

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just got back from the ATT store and they told me that my charge plate was sold to me as if they had some in stock in the store but the att rep didnt give me one she just said it would arrive with my phone. I got my 920 about 2 weeks ago with no plate. Come to find out ive been waiting this whole time for it and the order never even existed. But i got an email a few moments ago saying it should ship to me in 3 to 5 business days. one can only hope that is the truth. i really dislike att right now...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss