Monster purity pro

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Is that the over-ear one? I just bought a on-ear one today. Which one is better sound quality wise? What are the differences exactly??

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about sound quality differences, but I don't think they'll be too different. If they are different, the over-ear would probably sound a little bit better, considering they will cost more. The over-ears are also, well, over-ear, so I would imagine they're more comfortable. But I've heard many good things about the comfort of the on-ears. Also, the over-ears are going to be a bluetooth wireless headset. If I recall correctly, that means they will need to be charged, and I have no idea how long the headset will last on one charge. However, the over-ears should have an option to go wired.

I honestly wouldn't buy the Purity pros, the price is probably going to be very high and you can buy the on-ears for a very nice price of $99.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about sound quality differences, but I don't think they'll be too different. If they are different, the over-ear would probably sound a little bit better, considering they will cost more. The over-ears are also, well, over-ear, so I would imagine they're more comfortable. But I've heard many good things about the comfort of the on-ears. Also, the over-ears are going to be a bluetooth wireless headset. If I recall correctly, that means they will need to be charged, and I have no idea how long the headset will last on one charge. However, the over-ears should have an option to go wired.

I honestly wouldn't buy the Purity pros, the price is probably going to be very high and you can buy the on-ears for a very nice price of $99.
Thanks. But unfortunately I don't live in US so I got my on-ear ones in MS Store Canada for $199.. But yeah I think it's very comfy and nicely made headphones

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Nokia US said they'd post on their FB page when the Purity Pro headsets would be available in the U.S. Several weeks ago, they had mentioned that the headsets would be available "soon". I keep checking their page, but still no news. I'm also wondering when the JBL PlayUp portable speaker will be available. I wonder why it's taking so long to get these accessories to the U.S.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Nokia US said they'd post on their FB page when the Purity Pro headsets would be available in the U.S. Several weeks ago, they had mentioned that the headsets would be available "soon". I keep checking their page, but still no news. I'm also wondering when the JBL PlayUp portable speaker will be available. I wonder why it's taking so long to get these accessories to the U.S.
According to this, we probably won't get these until 2014 then (Canada).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire