Need headphones premium

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: Need headphones premium

There are others, but the Nokia Purity in ear headphones (I think made by Monster) work - meaning the in-line controls work. I believe they're pretty good as far as quality too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0074...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU1832032

Thanks well they sound like a good deal but expensive here in Sweden
I'll look in to eBay to se if I can find any there.

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the JVC Xtreme Xplosives and they are great. The sound is awesome and the bass is powerful but doesn't hinder highs like other headphones. They don't have inline controls, though.

They sound like other Klipsch or Bose I've tried on before that cost $100 or more. They are the best bang for your buck in-ear headphones you can buy.

There's a new version but I haven't try it.

If you can, try them before buying more expensive headphones.

Here's a link to Amazon. They are selling at $17.51 right now :D Amazon.com: JVC HAFX1X Headphone Xtreme-Xplosivs: Electronics

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
UV350vm Logitech, these are fantastic! Phenomenal bass and excellent highs. Has inline controls to. You can currently find these for $25 on eBay or maybe amazon. There $59 at bb. But they should cost the same as Bose or that range cause there that good! Has to be the vm model though. As the vi only fully works with crapple products.

edit... should note they also come with a two year mfg warranty

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I like my Nokia Purity in-ear ones, not as expensive as the huge over-ear ones. Also the Klipsch models that are designed for Android phones should work for play pause controls on WP8 devices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon