Nokia CC-1043

jerkjosh

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The CC-1043 case fits like a glove and looks nice. Has a nice texture that's a good balance between grip and smoothness. Adds a bit of weight to the phone, but I guess I'll get used to it. My biggest gripe is that the power and volume buttons are flush with the case, so pressing them takes a bit more work. I'm a little disappointed, might want to order a cheap clone with covered buttons to compare.

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I've just received this case (UK - via ebay - a bargain ?7 delivered!). Black.

Definitely adds weight - doesn't worry me.
Fits like a glove and is seamless in its appearance with the phone - that is, it just looks like it's part of the phone.
Adds grip.
Most importantly, definitely feels like it would protect the phone in a fall.

Very happy with it.

CrackFachry

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Bought the case from a Nokia Lumia event here in Jakarta. I love this case!
Previously bought 1 Nillkin hardcase, 1 cheap yellow rubber silicon case, and 1 Shocksok pouch, the CC 1043 is my favorite case/cover. Best protection - cover almost all area except display. And the cover wraps my yellow 920 well so it looks like a different phone (black)! Wish there are other color option too. I'd be glad to buy the red or cyan one.

Zster

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I love this case.
The fit is perfect. It is thin and it covers all of the coloured parts of the phone.

My protector is black and my phone is black but as only the mic grille an a bit around the jack/usb connector is exposed you could transform your phone after your mood to any of the other colors.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just received mine. Similar to the gel case for the 900 and 800. As stated above, it has cutouts for the volume, camera, and power. I didn't realize my power button had sunk in until now. It's a bit difficult to push.

WP_20130115_001.jpgWP_20130115_002.jpgWP_20130115_003.jpg

Napalm Frog

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
No. The screen will still touch the ground if you place it down that way.

Yes and no. It actually does have a lip at the top and bottom, but considering the screen curves near the edge, there isn't much of a lip left. I played around with sliding the phone off the edge of my desk, and there is *some* lift. However, this fraction of a millimetre in height off of the desk is so close, it's picking up all of the dust onto the screen.

TL;DR There is a lip, but it doesn't add much of a buffer to the screen.

svenzich

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Here are some Pictures of the grey Nokia Lumia 920 Protective Cover CC-1043 that I got in the mail just an hour ago.

nokia_protective_cover_cc-1043_grey_wireless_packaging.jpg
Packaging

nokia_protective_cover_cc-1043_grey_up.jpg
The cover

nokia_protective_cover_cc-1043_grey_down.jpg
The back side

nokia_protective_cover_cc-1043_grey_minijack.jpg
Mini Jack and buttons

nokia_protective_cover_cc-1043_grey_speakers.jpg
Speakers, USB and Camera

nokia_protective_cover_cc-1043_grey_screen.jpg
With the screen turned on