Monster Purity Pro Wireless Headset appears on Amazon.com

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Amazon.com finally has a product listing for the Nokia BH-940 Purity Pro Wireless Stereo Headset by Monster, though the stock status shows "Temporarily Out of Stock". They must be expecting to get them soon. The available colors are yellow (yay!), red, and white. And the price... OMG, a whopping $349! OUCH! :shocked: For that price it had better blow me away. I've been eyeing that yellow headset for so long, I may throw reason to the wind and order it.

Here's the link if you're interested:
Amazon.com: Nokia 02734M0 BH-940 Purity Pro Wireless Stereo Headset by Monster - Retail Packaging - Yellow: Cell Phones & Accessories

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
For a pair of premium, over the ear bt headphones with nfc built in, I'd say the price is fair. Or I guess I should say, what I expected it would be. If you shop around for other premium bt headphones, they are right in the ballpark:

Sennheiser 550 $499
Parrot Zik $399
Harmon Kardon Wireless $299

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the popcorn for your video review. I know you'll make one.

:D
Indeed I am, it will be posted hopefully on Monday, but the unbox will be done this weekend :)

(a tip is to fry a little bit of finely shopped chili in butter and poor over the popcorn, spicy but very tasty. Me and my friends call it ChiliPop.)

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Indeed I am, it will be posted hopefully on Monday, but the unbox will be done this weekend :)

(a tip is to fry a little bit of finely shopped chili in butter and poor over the popcorn, spicy but very tasty. Me and my friends call it ChiliPop.)

Can't wait to hear your review!

Maserati Storm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i wanted that now!, unbox video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb