Just got my Luna BT Headset with Wireless Charging

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey!

I'm just so happy! My accessory list is increasing! I just got my red Luna Bluetooth Headset with Wireless Charging, straight from Germany (ordered through ALB-System at Amazon.com). Right now, it's charging on my red wireless charging plate while my red Lumia 920 stands pretty on the black DT-910 on my desk. Oh, and I got every color of the CC-1043, too! The Nokia CP-600 I ordered from Luke is on it's way.

So yeah, I'm just missing some Red Purities (I want one of them, any but not all of them LOL) and the Power Up Nokia x JBL speakers.

I'm still on the fence about a Play Up and a Fatboy charging pillow... I can't justify them to my conscience!

Geez, Nokia have made an addict of me!

EDIT: Added picture. I know the Red Limited Edition Touch Cover for my RT, the red Incipio case and the Wedge Touch Mouse Surface Edition are not Nokia, but they're matched too, so in they go :p

IMG_0567.jpg

Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Apparently, Nokia is the only OEM out there that has the capability to create amazing accessories.
All based off the fabled N9's Fabula design. (no pun intended)
Anyway, could you take a picture of all of them?
It ought to be nice if they were all the same color as you phone :)

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Apparently, Nokia is the only OEM out there that has the capability to create amazing accessories.
All based off the fabled N9's Fabula design. (no pun intended)
Anyway, could you take a picture of all of them?
It ought to be nice if they were all the same color as you phone :)

I agree; Nokia, as Paul Thurrot wrote in an article a few weeks ago, has the advantage of adding it's own perfectly matched accessories to the ecosystem mix. They are just all coherent and consonant with each other.

It is awesome seeing them match. BTW, I'm sorry for the poor quality of the pic, my old Canon P&S is, well, old and it's 2 AM, so yeah... :)

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Cool, I have the Luna as well. The best thing about according to me is the design, its like no other headset.
Looks like you have quite the collection of nice accessories there :)

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Cool, I have the Luna as well. The best thing about according to me is the design, its like no other headset.
Looks like you have quite the collection of nice accessories there :)

Yes, it's quite a beauty. My first BT mono headset ever.

Heh, thanks, but I have nothing compared to your collection (BTW, great unboxing and DIY videos!).

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Quick update.

The sound quality is amazing.I used it while walking on a very busy avenue of my city, in the middle of 10 lanes full of cars, noon traffic and my interlocutor could hear me perfectly. Even the voice commands through the Headset, for initiating the call and such, worked like a charm. It's a very powerful little device.

However, what has gotten me a little sad, is that I've been taking it with myself to the community clinic for the past two days (only two days), thrown in with a tape measure and a small flashlight I use to examine patients. Today I pulled it out to use it and sadly, the top was all scratched (glossy on top, matte surface on the rest of the body). It got me real sad :( I know it's still functional (as my gf says), but still... My carelessness made it grow old in a pinch.

Sad justop26.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone.

I just found out about this product: Scratch Remover for Electronic Devices

It supposedly works on polycarbonate glossy surfaces, which I think is the material at the top of the Luna BT Headset. I'm wondering if I should try it out, do you think it'll do more damage than good? I'm actually willing to try it out.

Does anyone have any previous experience with this Ice Creme?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers