Best in Ear headphones with remote controls (inc volume) money no object

TomInAmsterdam

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
So I had some amazing Atomic floyd super darts, best quality headphones I have had, the worked with playing controls but not volume (I lost them :( )

I also have some nokia/monsters, they do all the controls but sound quality in comparison is CRAP!

So what are the best in ear headphones, best sound quality BUT also all the controls work? if there are none that are as good as the Atomic Floyds Ill just buy them again and forget about the Volume control.

fatpigeon

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
A ?200 earphone is money no object? Mate, you've got to stop regarding Beats as the high end.

One near-future option, not money no object (probably at the same lower-budget range as your Atomic whatevers) but a three-button remote that works with WP.
a-JAYS Five - Jays

Unfortunately three-button remotes for WP are thin on the ground. Monster and the above, that's pretty much it as far as I know.

Obviously if you go Bluetooth there are far more options, but you generally lose in sound quality. One sortof-kindof compromise is pairing a good pair of earphones with a decent bluetooth remote, like the Samsung HS3000 or the Nokia BH-111. Hooking these up to a decent in-ear phone such as the Westone 4R results in a compromise sure, since what you're hearing is only 320K SBC, but a good earphone will make the most of the Bluetooth signal. The upside is that for situations where you really want quality, you can unjack the phone from the BT remote and go wired. You lose convenience doing that since you won't get any controls, but you have the flexibility of being able to do both.

TomInAmsterdam

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Did I mention beats? (no)

Also how many in ear headphones are there for over 200? (very very few) over the ear yes but in ear is pretty much a no so anything for 200 is high end.

Bluetooth is a no for hassle and battery drain.

fatpigeon

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Also how many in ear headphones are there for over 200? (very very few)

Wrong. I mean sure, if all you know where to look is in the Apple Store then you're right. But then would you go to an Apple Store to buy anything that's not a shiny piece of junk?

In either case, your recommendations in the above post. Good luck hunting.

TomInAmsterdam

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
My experience is with googling and checking online reviews and I have barely ever seen anything top 300, the high end ones are usually around the 2-250 mark

ramonq619

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I use sol republic headphones. They are really good and cheaper than beats. There head band is unbreakable. You can fold that thing and it won't snap. I had mine for a year already and still working fine. You can buy different color head bands and cables to make it your own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa