Moga Controller Compatibility List

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
(Asphalt 8) I noticed my moga controller doesn't work after the recent update, that came out today. I'm using a Lumia 830 running Lumia denim.

jonthysell

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I can confirm that the Moga Hero works on my Samsung ATIV SE running DP with the Sega emulator EmiGens Plus. Was a complete surprise since no one, not even the developer, seems to advertise it. Took me a lot of tries to get any game to recognize the controller, including a reboot and removing all other paired devices but it finally worked!

madninjaskillz

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I am an indie dev working on quite a large project that will possibly have a WP8.1 port (as its a universal app currently, it depends on if i can make the controls work on a smaller screen - main target is consoles and PC)

Obviously, the Moga means controls are not a problem. So I am trying to add Moga support to my game.

I've hit an issue, and one that would explain why support for the Moga will drop over time. The SDK completely stops working the moment you target 8.1. Target 8.0 everything is good. Upgrade project to 8.1, pad never connects. I've tweeted Moga but had no response. I would recommend that if you want to see WP devs continue to add Moga support, you all give the moga twitter a prod about updating the SDK to support 8.1.

stevaside

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Just wanted to let people know that the moga pocket works and fits the 1520 after testing it out. It seems no one else had this combination of hardware on here previously.

Have you tried it with a case or should it fit with a hybrid case? Thinking of getting one for my 1520 but hate having it out of the case & dont wanna go through the hassles of having to take it apart anytime I want to use it

stoltenbergen

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the Moga gamepad, the cheapest model. It does not seem to be working on the Lumia 930 running windows 10, 10.0.10149.0
I can pair the device, but the controller is not detected when trying to use it with snes8x 2.15.3.0

JustinasLTU

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Hi does anyone know when six guns update will came out because I want to trie to connect moga controller after update because now it don't work?

nCogNeato

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Apparently, MOGA is rumored to be closing shop.

MOGA's official store site seems to be down. Their social media presence has drastically declines this year. Their last Android app released over 3 months ago caused several of their controller models to stop functioning, and has yet to be updated.

There are a few discussions happening in Reddit's Android forums. It looks like we may need to look towards another possible controller for Windows 10 Mobile.

nCogNeato

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Dragon Mania Legends has received "controller support" with it's latest update. I assume that means MOGA support, unless there are other controllers out there that work with WP8x.

segadc

Apr 12, 2008
Visit site
I can never get the Moga Pocket to work. I am so close of just getting the Pro and be done with it. MOGA closing shop though is a scary thought...

edit: Got the Moga Pro Power but it's not working! So annoying...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb