Moga Controller Compatibility List

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Me too, it was on sale at target for $30. I'm afraid I think its time to switch to android or IOS, they seem to have a strong 3rd party support on their accessories. While we're left to a dusty plain platform...

nCogNeato

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
It's really a shame that this list is so small. I wish "The Dark Knight" game, "The Amazing Spiderman 2" game, Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Terarria, and GTA San Andreas supported the MOGA. If they did... It'd be perfect for me.

Edit: I received my MOGA Hero Power Controller controller today, and I'd like to share my experience with my Lumia 640.

With Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 (that the Lumia 640 comes with), no games that I tried worked. The controller did not worth with Snes8x, VBA8, or Asphalt 8 Airbourne. The controller didn't work with the PC game streaming app either (KinoConsole).

With Windows 10 Mobile, VBA10 works fine. So far that's the only app I've found that works. This is honestly pretty sad.

Last edited:

joeye36

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Phone Central's MOGA controller compatibility thread! A company called Power A makes a series of MOGA controllers, which are marketed at the Android market. But all non-iOS MOGA controllers are all compatible with Windows Phone 8 devices. Games and apps must be MOGA-enabled by their developers in order to work with the controller.

Games
Emulators
Other
In development (not yet available)
  • Solar Warfare - Launched but MOGA support is currently broken
Articles about MOGA (impressions, etc.)

Update as of late? No comments for for almost a year??

Yungphily23

Dec 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello Paul, You say the Moga controller works with Drift mania Championship 2. Ok so how do I get it to work because I can't seem to get it working for my moga controller and I have a moga pro controller. Every other game seems to work except for this one. The main reason I bought the game was to play with my moga and it doesn't work.Can you please explain to me how it works with this specific game.Thank you 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium