Nokia Purity In-Ear Issues

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So, I've been digging through the forum (and online) and so far haven't seen much on this, so I'm asking for help...

My cyan wh-920 (aka Nokia Purity In-Ear headphones) went dead yesterday. No audio when plugged into my 810 or my 8X. I bought these on amazon in mid-May 2013. This is my 2nd pair...the first ones I bought were used, since they died within 2months, I wrote them off as just a bad break. But these are new so I'm a little concerned.

I called Nokia up and they said ship them to their center in Texas with my Amazon receipt and they should get replaced. But before I send them out I wanted to find out other people's experiences:

- Did Nokia replace these promptly?
- Did Nokia ever screw anyone over by saying they didn't get the headphones or they just wouldn't replace them because the receipt was bad?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Over on the Nokia forums, people have said as long as it's in the warranty period they've had no problem with replacement. There was one discussion about getting some as a gift from a carrier and they wouldn't replace. Pointed out the fine print saying the gift promo reduced the warranty period to 6 months for the gift ear buds.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Over on the Nokia forums, people have said as long as it's in the warranty period they've had no problem with replacement. There was one discussion about getting some as a gift from a carrier and they wouldn't replace. Pointed out the fine print saying the gift promo reduced the warranty period to 6 months for the gift ear buds.

Thanks for the info. When I called on Friday they gave a goofy address to send it back to, so I may call again to get the correct address.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes