Lumia 520 Replace-able Back Covers in Pakistan

Adnan Javed

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Any Pakistani WP8 users here ?

I would like to find out whether there are any shops in the Karachi region that offer the replaceable back covers for 520. I tried to buy some online from amazon but apparently they don't ship "that product" to Pakistan :-/

Any help of a retail store, or online store that ships products like that to Pakistan would be appreciated.

Adnan Javed

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Naah its not that bad, I've used online shopping multiple times before as well, has been reliable so far. I'll try the bigger local markets, if not then I guess online is the only way.

Adnan Javed

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
just a heads up for anyone else in the same region, there's an official nokia care store in Zamzama that offers the back covers, i found them. Bought a Cyan and a Red one, and replaced the default white wtih Cyan. Phone looks amazing now.

9apySaS.jpg

rida kainat

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Well..You already got ones.But still if you are looking for something different as with animations or either leather cases.Search with keywords "Lumia 520" on aliexpress.com
They have got a huge range of back covers and cases and ofcourse in the range you provide them.I got some super cool stuff for my collection from there.