Nokia Lumia 928 Compatible Headset

aglass0fmilk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm a new user who has a Nokia Lumia 928 (which I love by the way) but I'm having trouble finding a wired headset with inline controls that is compatible with my phone. I have already discovered that headsets designed for Apple devices will not work. I have searched the internet and haven't found a definitive answer and I'd like to know my options anyways. Here are key aspects/features I am looking for:
- Cost $100 or less
- Decent audio quality
- Must be a WIRED headset/headphones
- In-ear/Ear buds
- In-line microphone
- In-line control preferably with audio controls (play/pause, skip forward and backward, volume, answer/hang up)
- Preferably does not need an adapter
- Obviously compatible with my phone

I've taken note of some possibilities:
- Nokia/Monster Headset (heard issues with durability and quality though)
- Sennheiser MM 70S (may need an adapter, comment on compatibility?)
- Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0 (low-price alternative, might not want to spend $100 on headphones. Comment on compatibility?)

Thank you for reading and helping out.

Fear the Cubans

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the Monster Purity HD over ear headphones and love them. I would imagine the in ear version would work just as well.

Probably going to be the only ones that are specifically made for Windows, which will give you the best functionality.

aglass0fmilk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I believe I read they don't have track control, which would be preferable, any other options?

Also, the monster headset looks attractive at the reduced price point on ye Microsoft store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills