Wireless car charger for Lumia 920

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Are there other wireless car charger/dock other than CR-200 ? The piece inside my CR-200 broke and it can't clamp anymore. I don't have that piece anymore. Many people have the same issue. I am just looking for a different model.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I use a micro-usb car charger for my L920, and it works like a charm, but I understand how it might be very useful if you are on the road a lot since you can just set it down while driving and it charges.

This is all that I could find :(

Amazon.com: wireless car charger

I checked a few other websites and found find anything, hopefully this helps.

MMK100

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Yes,I use CHOE Qi Wireless Car Charger Dock for Nexus 4, Lumia 920 and Other Wireless Charging Phones designed with Qi inductive charging technology, which enables me to charge my phone quickly and easily once I placed it into the holder while driving. It helps me charge my smart Phone easily in a car and makes me free to make my often phone calls while charging in my car. It has WPC Qi standard wireless charging specification and all the Qi compatible receiver all from CHOE.
I got this from amazon for $82.99

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes,I use CHOE Qi Wireless Car Charger Dock for Nexus 4, Lumia 920 and Other Wireless Charging Phones designed with Qi inductive charging technology, which enables me to charge my phone quickly and easily once I placed it into the holder while driving. It helps me charge my smart Phone easily in a car and makes me free to make my often phone calls while charging in my car. It has WPC Qi standard wireless charging specification and all the Qi compatible receiver all from CHOE.
I got this from amazon for $82.99

I smell ad

but anyways, this is why i miss the magnets in the touchstone, there's a massive thread about people mounting palm touchstones in their cars over at webosnation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3