Love at first sight: A Bluetooth keyboard I wish they had for Windows Phone!!!!

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Found this beauty while searching on Amazon for Lumia 920 cases that will also stand the phone up. Not sure how this got in there considering it even states it's for Samsung Galaxy S3. But this is EXACTLY what I want for my 920. Something I set the phone on and type and not have half the screen get taken up by the virtual keyboard that doesn't even have arrow keys. Yes, I know how to move the cursor around, but arrow keys on the keyboard would be so much quicker and easier.

For all those out there who, like me, want a physical keyboard for your Lumia, set your mouth on <drool> mode. :evil:

mamacase.PNG

Link for Amazon: Amazon.com: Case MaMa Multifunction Bluetooth Keyboard Case Sliding Function + Standing Function + Backlight Function + 12 Button Specially Designed (Galaxy S3, Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Is it perfect? No, of course not. It's small, the keys are small, but it would sure be nice to have some options beyond JUST having the standard virtual keyboard and that's it!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I had one of those on the iPhone 4S I used to carry for work and they're not the greatest. The keys are very small, the layout is vastly different than what is usually found on sliding keyboards and there isn't any way to map the keys. The biggest drawback is that the assembly mutes the external speaker. I'm sure there have been some design changes since I had mine, but looking at the picture you posted, the keys look very out of place for a mobile keyboard.

negative1ne

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
if they ever make one that works with windows phone 10, and if windows phone 10 supports
bluetooth keyboards.

maybe, i would think about getting one.

later

negative1ne

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
still haven't seen any third parties cases with keyboards for 950 yet... now that it's out.

it's pretty niche, so it doesn't seem like there would be one, maybe there is one that is similar size that would work?

later

the_moesiah

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
if they ever make one that works with windows phone 10, and if windows phone 10 supports
bluetooth keyboards.

maybe, i would think about getting one.

later

As someone else stayed, W10 Mobile already supports Bluetooth keyboards. WP 8.1 had keyboard support... eventually.

To the OP: I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but you could get one of those keyboards with the slot for your phone above the keys. Logitech makes one that looks pretty good.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786