I have been a long time fan of Seidio products. My last four devices all sported Seidio cases / Holsters. Great fit, finish and customer service.
    Now, looking for Seidio solutions for WP8 phones, I am amazed at the almost total lack of support to WP devices by them (less the N900)...

I understand that there are other alternatives out there but I would love to have the option of a Seidio solution. Seidio's responses to my inquiries garner typical replies of "we will notify you if and when we decide to develop for Nokia devices". I've been attempting to figure a reason for Seidio's decisions not to to support WP hardware. I don't believe it could be a market share issues as they have developed solutions for the new BlackBerry 10 phones with less market share than WP for goodness sake!

I understand the situation is what it is, but I am curious if anyone else in the forum may know of and could educate me regarding some other factor involved that is not obvious to me - i.e.; MS or Nokia has had bad "history" with Seidio or Balmer kicked someone at Seidio's dog........ :)

Again, just curious.
    xandros9 likes this.
    11-16-2013 10:57 AM
    Have you tried tweeting @Seidio?

Perhaps they would provide a more definitive answer if they get questioned on the public Twitter timeline.
    11-16-2013 09:10 PM
    Have you tried tweeting @Seidio?

Perhaps they would provide a more definitive answer if they get questioned on the public Twitter timeline.
    Thanks for the idea Laura. I may just give it a try........ Thought I may have missed some event or factor from the resent past that might be affecting their decision making. Just seems not to add up...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-16-2013 11:42 PM