does anyone have a SOLID cigarette lighter mount?

jim_h

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a car mount and think a cigarette lighter plug with gooseneck would be the best fit in my situation. I just shopped Amazon and there wasn't a single one that got good reviews; in every case too many people said the lighter plug didn't hold tight and the whole thing wobbled. It depends on your car, the receptacles aren't all the same.

I think I saw one, somewhere, with a plug that was somewhat adjustable in diameter, to fit tight; but now I can't find it again.

Does anyone have a cigarette lighter mount that is well designed and really works?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The one I'm using I got from Amazon and I've had it for my Lumia 920 for probably 6 months now. Works as intended for what I need it to do. Because it is mounted in the car cigarette lighter, it does need to be "reseated" from time to time but 95 percent of the time, it stays put.

For reviews on stuff like this on Amazon, you have to account for any number of car types AND the people that drive them. Not everyone takes the best care of their cars and many drivers, including me are second owners.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077