BH-121 on sale anywhere yet?

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for it as well, but not found anything yet.

On Nokia conversations it says on sale from December, which I take to mean as it is available NOW lol. The official Nokia products website doesn't list it yet either... It'd make a nice Christmas present I think...

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I purchased mine on clove.UK. I live in the US, but no problems with shipping, etc. The box says bh-121, but the device has a very small id number with bh-120 on it. I unfortunately don't have a 120 to compare it to.

themkaufman

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I decided to pick Nokias brain on Twitter about this. The response was unfortunate. The first part of the tweet said "We can't comment on the availability of products as it depends on the retailers. It's best to wait until it's officially 1/2" and "2/2 announced. Our authorized dealers include Amazon, Microsoft stores and partner operators, like AT&T or T-Mobile. ^CG" I am really hoping that they are here soon. I am moving across the country and was really hoping I could have a CR 201 for the trip.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I decided to pick Nokias brain on Twitter about this. The response was unfortunate. The first part of the tweet said "We can't comment on the availability of products as it depends on the retailers. It's best to wait until it's officially 1/2" and "2/2 announced. Our authorized dealers include Amazon, Microsoft stores and partner operators, like AT&T or T-Mobile. ^CG" I am really hoping that they are here soon. I am moving across the country and was really hoping I could have a CR 201 for the trip.

Hi! Just to let you know this thread is about BH-121. The Bluetooth earphone accessory.

themkaufman

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I should have mentioned my tweet asked if Nokia could release some details as to when the bh 121 or Cr 201 would be available in the states. =]

Sebsweden

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
A review by anyone would be very interesting. I have a pair of BT headphones that sound pretty awful, would love to replace them,especially with some Nokia stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss