Nillkin Slim Case for Nokia Lumia 1520

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I have had the White Nillkin Slim Case for the Nokia 1520 for about 2 and a half weeks now - the case is already starting to get dirty with a black shade over it, as it spends a lot of time in a black trouser pocket. This is quite annoying and I really don't want to have to buy a new case - is there any way to clean the case? I would say there's a way to clean it fairly well but i'm not sure how :\ any help would be great, cheers!

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I mean, it is a common knowledge that getting white cases for phones is a big NO cause they get dirty real fast, especially if you live in hot and humid countries.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
That is the reason I never go in for white be it clothes, shoes, phone or phone cover. However careful you are depending on the environmental conditions (hot, humid, dusty etc) white starts getting dirty and then to clean it up is a pain. I preferably go in for black and dark colors.

I too have ordered a Nilikin filp cover for my L1320 (yet to arrive) in BLACK color.

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Will this slim case by Nillkin affect wireless charging capabilities? Would I have to snap it off every time I want to charge it?

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Bought the slim case by Nillkin and can confirm wireless charging works while the case is on. I just have to figure an easy method of snapping the case off.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the US and just received this case by Nillkin all the way from China. Absolutely love ❤ this case. I've had two other cases (one being Amzer) and this is by far my favorite.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre