Im in the UK and as the title say want a decent, reasonable priced Bluetooth headset. I have in the past week been looking at the Nokia Luna as is looks smart and is small too. I have found some on ebay that are new but no box for 25 but wanted thoughts on any other experiences with headsets you use.

Thanks in advance for the help and advice.
    02-04-2014 09:35 AM
    I use a 4 pole wired headset with a mic and function button. I have both a large set of Philips 'Down Town' cans (excellent) and a smaller JVC set for convenience. Since when using headphones you are usually right by your phone, why not get full wired quality? Also, you'll lose all Nokia equaliser and Dolby headphone settings through Bluetooth and you'll lose fm radio. I use Bluetooth for speakers instead, where wireless makes more sense.

Save your cash and buy a decent wired headset. Then get a Soundfreaq Sound Kick Bluetooth speaker. All angles covered that way.
    02-04-2014 09:44 AM
    I use a 4 pole wired headset with a mic and function button. I have both a large set of Philips 'Down Town' cans (excellent) and a smaller JVC set for convenience. Since when using headphones you are usually right by your phone, why not get full wired quality? Also, you'll lose all Nokia equaliser and Dolby headphone settings through Bluetooth and you'll lose fm radio. I use Bluetooth for speakers instead, where wireless makes more sense.

Save your cash and buy a decent wired headset. Then get a Soundfreaq Sound Kick Bluetooth speaker. All angles covered that way.
    I was meaning just for calls etc, but your right decent wired ones fir music are better
    02-04-2014 10:12 AM
    Ah, one of those little do-dads that plug your phone directly into your brain? You really want a life that hectic? Oh well, I hear Samsung make good ones for reasonable prices.
    02-04-2014 08:48 PM
    I have the jawbone era which I use in my truck, a great headset with a lot of cool features.

http://reviewshot.com/best-bluetooth...s-for-driving/
    02-04-2014 09:35 PM
    If I could just borrow the thread: How is battery life of the Lumia affected from playing audio through bluetooth?

Also, I'm looking into getting Sony Wireless Headphones with Bluetooth & NFC (DR-BTN200). Does anyone have any experience with these headphones? Does NFC pairing work? Buttons? Is the headband soft or hard plastic?
    02-07-2014 12:58 PM
    Hey, I had the same question a few weeks back. I came upon this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008LAMJSC/...pUvbUpU2339398

Its the platronics m25. I got it refurbished for $15. I've only used it a few times, but its light, clear, and a great value. Check it out. C:
    02-07-2014 01:42 PM