Decent reasonable priced Bluetooth Headsets

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Im in the UK and as the title say want a decent, reasonable priced Bluetooth headset. I have in the past week been looking at the Nokia Luna as is looks smart and is small too. I have found some on ebay that are new but no box for ?25 but wanted thoughts on any other experiences with headsets you use.

Thanks in advance for the help and advice.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I use a 4 pole wired headset with a mic and function button. I have both a large set of Philips 'Down Town' cans (excellent) and a smaller JVC set for convenience. Since when using headphones you are usually right by your phone, why not get full wired quality? Also, you'll lose all Nokia equaliser and Dolby headphone settings through Bluetooth and you'll lose fm radio. I use Bluetooth for speakers instead, where wireless makes more sense.

Save your cash and buy a decent wired headset. Then get a Soundfreaq Sound Kick Bluetooth speaker. All angles covered that way.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I use a 4 pole wired headset with a mic and function button. I have both a large set of Philips 'Down Town' cans (excellent) and a smaller JVC set for convenience. Since when using headphones you are usually right by your phone, why not get full wired quality? Also, you'll lose all Nokia equaliser and Dolby headphone settings through Bluetooth and you'll lose fm radio. I use Bluetooth for speakers instead, where wireless makes more sense.

Save your cash and buy a decent wired headset. Then get a Soundfreaq Sound Kick Bluetooth speaker. All angles covered that way.

I was meaning just for calls etc, but your right decent wired ones fir music are better

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Ah, one of those little do-dads that plug your phone directly into your brain? You really want a life that hectic? Oh well, I hear Samsung make good ones for reasonable prices.

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
If I could just borrow the thread: How is battery life of the Lumia affected from playing audio through bluetooth?

Also, I'm looking into getting Sony Wireless Headphones with Bluetooth? & NFC (DR-BTN200). Does anyone have any experience with these headphones? Does NFC pairing work? Buttons? Is the headband soft or hard plastic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb